More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

What Next

Meghan complains

"I can't do that, John" she says with tears still streaming down her cheeks. "I told you, I'm a good girl. I don't believe in birth control, and I don't believe in abortion. I don't know what to do, but I can't do those things."

"Then you have one of two choices to make" you say, as the wheels spin inside your mind. "You either quit your job now, or accept the risk of becoming pregnant by me. I'm not going to stop fucking you. That pussy of yours is too nice and tight to let go of." Your cock begins to throb and twitch to life again at the thought of your sperm racing around inside her womb. "In fact, I'm ready to put more of my little baby makers up inside that tight little cunt of yours. So if you want to keep your job, bend over the desk right now, and present me your ass. If you want to walk out, get dressed and leave. What will it be?"

Meghan looks at you, completely stunned by your words. "I- I need this job" she says. She looks deep into your eyes like a little lost puppy.

"So what is your choice?" you demand. "Make it now."

What is Meghan's choice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)