More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Freeuse_Magazine Freeuse_Magazine

What's next?

Megan

Aunty Megan was a beautiful curvy woman in her late 30s. Her cherry red hair and her vintage hairstyle gave her the glamorous look of a movie star in the 1950s. She certainly could call a certain grandeur her own, when she strode along the boulevards in high heels and a long summer dresses or a chic pant suit. But right now all that glamour and elegance was dispersed on the floor. One shoe was lying by the door of her hotel room. Her handbag had been fallen on the pink carpet, throwing up all its content onto the plushy fabric. Her petticoat was to be found in front of the TV on which some porn was approaching his messy climax. Her blouse led the way to the bedroom and the pearls of her necklace were spread on the floor like stars on the sky, with her big white bra being the milky way that pointed towards the king sized bed.

On that bed was a V made of pale and fleshy legs that pointed towards the ceiling, one red high heel still dangling from the left foot. And bent over the middle of that V was skinny brown manikin, pumping an enormous dick into it, with balls long enough to audibly slap the opulent butt cheeks with every thrust. The room was filled with Aunty Megans moans and screams, so loud that KOK 911911 wished he had brought earplugs. She was clinging to the sheets, her upper body convulsing with violent orgasms. She pushed her heavy boobs upwards, throwing her head back into her neck. Her make up was running down her face, her smudged lips were swollen to the size of sausages from all the cock sucking, and every moan she let out produced bubbles of spit and cum on her mouth and nose.

KOK 911911 was pressing his slender upper body against the soft skin of her firm and fleshy thighs, while alternately kissing and biting her plump curved calves. Megan had already booked KOK 911911, her favorite cock, when they were still in Florida and he had been expecting her in the hotel room, naked as usual, slowly jerking his huge soft dick to some porn on the big screen TV. Megan couldn't wait to get rid of Clara and Christy and head to her room to get a fix from what she had been waiting for 6 moths now. As soon as the girls had disappeared in their room, she had run next door, already feeling her labia heating up and getting moist. When she saw the slender figure of her favorite boy sitting on the couch, his huge soft dick on his belly almost reaching his sternum, she started to tear her clothes off. Impatiently she had stumbled towards him, with only one shoe, her armes tangled up in her jacket.

She dropped on her knees and with a hungry grunt she started gobbling that meaty black sausage down her throat, swallowing it down inch by inch. There hadn't been any greetings or small talk, and the boy just resigned himself to it, letting her have it, waiting for his own hornyness to awake and carry him through this whole ordeal. While Megan was on her knees sucking the boy off, her juices were leaking in a constant stream onto the carpet. Her labia felt heavy and hot, and she felt the need to be filled up by something huge. Next door the girls would start unpacking and flip curiously through the catalogues, while in Florida Megans husband was watching baseball. In New York Christy's parents would have dinner with her boyfriend and his parents, and Claras dad would stalk his daughter on her social media accounts, to find out what she was doing.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)