More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MissAshleyJ MissAshleyJ

Whose story do you follow?

Megan Blake, a “MascGirl”

To say no one really got Megan growing up would be an understatement. She was never into “girly” things like sports or cars. She never really got dirty. Sure she would go along with what the group was doing, but she was more likely to watch from the sidelines.

The first time she realized she was different from the other girls was in high school. Her mother maid her join the football team at just short of gunpoint. He mother had been a running back when she was in High School and everyone was going to watch her daughter follow in the family legacy, come hell or high water.

It was as her teammates showed that Megan realized she found some of them attractive.

As time went by, she began to fantasize about being one of the cheerleaders on the sidelines… but at the same time didn’t think of herself as a boy. Partly because she was also attracted to the boys on the cheer squad. Bunch on shallow bimbos, but they were hot as fuck.

She eventually realized she was bisexual. But something still felt different.

One day she was home alone while her parents took her older brother to the orthodontist. She snuck into his room and tried on some of his more masculine clothing. There she stood in a skirt and a tube top. She ruffled her hair a little to look more boyish and realized how good she looked like this.

“What the fuck are you doing you little fungus?” Her older brother, Carter asked.

“Car… what?” She stammered.

“My appointment was cancelled last minute. Dr Newsome had an emergency… but that doesn’t change what my little sister is doing in my clothes?”

“I… I…”

How does her brother react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)