More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kresreb kresreb

What Story would you like to follow?

Megan & Mrs. Bell (Futa/F, youngFuta/old F)

Follow the tale of a long-time babysitter turned secret booty call.

Clarissa Bell --or Mrs. Bell, as she was affectionately known from her time teaching at Bloomfield College-- was lost in thought as she finished folding laundry for the third time this week. Ever since Charlotte turned four, it seemed like she didn't wear a set of clothes for more than a week without outgrowing them. She had the smallest room in the house but the largest wardrobe, she laughed, Not that she knew it, or how much time it takes to maintain. Such was life as a parent. Despite being a full-time parent for longer than most of her students went to her old school, she felt like she had learned everything and nothing about parenting. Every day brought something old and something new, and for that she couldn't help but feel guilty about absolutely needing a babysitter on the weekends for some time off.

Her husband David's new position kept him at work on weekends, so she asked around about a competent babysitter. Everyone had unanimously agreed that Megan Montanari was the best sitter in town. Her volunteer lifeguard work at the high school pool meant that she was already trained in CPR, her mother Debra was the star chef in town so she could cook most things from scratch, and she was on her way to State with an athletic scholarship on the track team. Her extensive track record also helped: she'd been babysitting since she was 12, and she was 18 now. Sometimes Mrs. Bell believed that Megan was better at taking care of her daughter than she was, based on time spent alone.

The doorbell startled her more than she expected. Looking at her watch, she realized that it was already 12:00 noon, and Megan should be here. She cursed gently under her breath, knowing that she should already be dressed to go out.

"Coming!" she yelled at the door.

Is Megan at the door, or someone else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)