More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by joachim joachim

what happens at the Brothel

Meets with a favorite client

As Ann walked into the building, she turned to talk with the girl at the main desk. Angie, a 24-year-old strawberry blond, was busy checking out a few sites on her laptop, while one hand operated below her waist.

"Evenin' Angie. Have you seen Simone? I needed to have a word with her."

"Um, I think she's in your office."

"Thanks."

As Ann headed towards the office, she heard familiar sounds coming from the room. She was greeted to the sight of Simone, a sexy Cuban girl, giving a blowjob to one of Ann's closest friends.

Jim Carver was a private investigator in this city, and about six years ago, he'd helped two of Ann's girls, who'd had run-ins with the law. With Jim's help, Jackie and Marti had been cleared of all charges, and Ann (along with seven of her best girls) had rewarded him with an all-night 'celebration'.

Jim was in his early 30s, with dark blond hair and a casual style of dress. Simone, clad in a pair of tight shorts that her big ass was threatening to explode out of, and a bikini top at least two sizes too small, continued to suck his dick as Jim ran his hands through her hair. The dark-haired beauty had been hired due to her oral fixation. She just had the uncontrollable urge to always have something in her mouth.

"Well, I can't say I'm too shocked," Ann remarked. Simone wasn't even distracted by the older cougar strolling in. "So, what brings you here, Jimmy?"

Why is he here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)