More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Unknown7 Unknown7

What's next?

Meeting with Revna

Jamie met with her childhood friend Revna.

Please log in to view the image

"Hi, Revna" said Jamie, smacking Revna's ass.

Revna had just turned 18 and was going to undergo her womanhood on the same day as Jamie's manhood ritual.

"Oh, hello, Jamie" said Revna, as Jamie felt her breasts.

Revna was used to this harassment. It was quite normal, though not from another girl. Of course if any guy hit on Jamie, she would stab him. Revna did appreciate that Jamie's lust for her led her to attack any man that hit on her as well.

Revna pulled away from Jamie.

"There'll be plenty of time for that during the womanhood ritual"

"Yeah, you've got a point" said Jamie, "I can't wait to see you after I've officially become a man"

"I'm nervous about it but I'm also kinda excited"

"Trust me" said Jamie, "you're cute. You'll do great. I'm just hoping I can outlast the boys before I pass out"

"Jamie, you're the toughest girl I know"

"Hey, toughest GIRL" said Jamie, "everyone else is a boy. And when I join the Northern Army, I'm gonna be the only girl. Its a complete sausage feast. The best I can hope for is to **** some prisoners assuming any of them we capture are even girls. Tell you what, once we've both had our ritual, how about we both have lesbian sex?"

"I'm due to marry someone else"

"Hey, but we can do it before that"

Jamie kissed Revna on the lips.

"Well, I better get going" she said, "don't want the guys to think I chickened out"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)