More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by niceguy2002tim niceguy2002tim

What Happens Next?

Meeting the black-mailer.

Julie went to school next day and pretended everything was normal. She talked to all her friends in her perfect good girl way and never mentioned the pics to anybody. Later that day when she opened her history textbook she found an envelope inside. Julie Robbins looked around but everybody had their noses in their own text books. She quickly opened the letter and read it to herself. It was instructions for her to skip out of her next class and sneak off to a designated area. The letter was from the blackmailer.

During her math class she excused herself saying she was going to the washroom. The teacher nodded and Julie left the class room. She calmly walked down the to designated meeting place. It was a drinking fountain in the East wing of the school. Julie knew not that many people used the hallway where the fountain was located. Julie stood beside the fountain as she was instructed in the letter.

Julie looked around, the hallway was empty. She looked down at her watch and noticed her shoe was untied. She knelt down and took the shoe lace between her fingers. She quickly tied her shoe then when she was about to stand up, somebody came into her view. She wasn't sure who the person was because all she could see was the shoes. The figure cast a shadow over Julie as she was knelt down. She swallowed hard and raised her eyes...

Standing in front of her was her best friend Ashley. Julie stood up, her mind was numb. She thought, could her best friend be the blackmailer, who else would have known about Jason visiting her that night? Julie was silent as she waited for Ashley to spout her demands.

"Hey Jules, are we still up for tonight?" she asked. Julie didn't respond, "did you forget about our plans?"

Julie said, "yes, we're up for tonight! How could I forget about the party?"

Ashley smiled, "I'll be at your house at 8 PM sharp." Then she spun around and walked away, shaking her ass from side to side as she walked.

As soon as Ashley was out of sight a closet door opened behind Julie. An arm wrapped around her, covering her mouth to keep her silent. The person pulled her into the dark closet and the door closed behind her. Julie felt the person's body pressed against her back, and she felt their breath on her neck.

"Don't say a word," said a male voice.

Julie did as she was told and the man released his hold. Julie stepped away and turned to face the man, the closet was pitch black and she could not see anything.

"What do you want?" Julie asked in a very small voice.

What does he say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)