More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by staafje staafje

What does he say?

The blackmailer said "I want to fuck you, Julie. I want to mount you, as an animal mounts his mate."

“I want to fuck you, Julie.” and he smacked her tight little ass. “I want to mount you Julie, as an animal mounts his mate. Do you understand?”

She squinted out at the man in darkness before her. Who could it be? “Listen,” she started, “I think we should stop this, because this isn’t going to be fun for me or you.”

The black-mailer stood seemingly transfixed. He was a good five inches taller than her. “Okay then, I’ll go," Julie said. Julie turned to go, but felt his hand on her shoulder. She brushed his hand from her shoulder; it was icy cold beneath her fingers. “Man,” she turned to face him again, anger reflected in her emerald eyes, “Look, I don't like this .....… so cut this bullshit.” Suddenly, she felt the cold hand gripping the back of her head.

“You will not address me like that.” The black-mailer hissed from the darkness.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Julie struggled against him. “Who are you?” The hand pulled her closer, the sinewy arms wrapping her up in an unearthly embrace. “This isn’t funny anymore.” Tears began to form in her eyes.

Her breathing became shallow, raspy. Every breath was filled with decay, the damp stench of rotting flesh. His hands stroked her hair, for she was powerless against the cold strength of his embrace. “Skip out of class and sneak off to this, I wrote, and you are here.” The tears streamed down Julie’s face. “Julie, I am going to release you, but you must do as I say or you shall get a trick. Do you want to be tricked by me, Julie?” She shook her head, as the hands released her. The black-mailer asked: “Shall we see what is under that skirt?”

“Julie, that was not a request.” She began to sob, her knees buckling beneath her. “Perhaps, we should begin some other way.” His strong arms cradled her against his chest. She could smell the dank stench about him, but it drifted away as he stood her up, posing her as one would a China Doll. “No fear, Julie. No fear.” He whispered in her ear, his hands smoothing her dress. Julie began to unfasten the buttons at the front of her dress. Each one gave way beneath her slender fingers with a simple snap. She pulled the dress over her head. Her voluptuous breasts seemed to nearly spill forth from the bra, her soft pink nipples peaking out from beneath the snowy fabric.

She hated him, she could remember that much. All else was blank in her mind. For now, all she knew was desire for her dark lover, whose face she had never seen. Her cunt became slick beneath the thin material her panties. Each movement of her own hand sending shivers of delight through her flesh. She fumbled with the bra and blushed that she could not unsnap the clasp.

The black-mailer's hand came up and cupped her chin, his mouth seeking out her lips. He drank of her lips, and she moaned against him, pushing her hips against him. He brushed a tendril of ginger hair away from her face. The black-mailer's hand trailed down her throat, the fingers tracing a line over her breasts that sat poised and full. Julie gasped when he gripped the busk of the bra and ripped it open. Her breasts bounced free and she made no move to cover them with her willowy arms. He bent down and tenderly removed one shoe at a time from her beautiful feet. She wriggled free of the pantaloons. The black-mailer perused his prize; the tight little young body with full round breasts. He ran his frozen fingers over her slit. Julie moaned, and her lover laughed. The two emerald eyes looked on for more instruction, her body prepared to bend to his every will. Her nipples stood pert and begging for caresses.

“I want to fuck you, Julie.” and he smacked her tight little ass. “I want to mount you Julie, as an animal mounts his mate. Do you understand?” She nodded her head and climbed onto all fours, her cunt dripping with desire. The firm little ass faced the edge of the bed, and Julie cried out when all ten cold inches of his cock rammed into her. Her body fell forward, and he smacked her bottom. “Stay still Julie, I want you.” In and out the black-mailer pumped into her body, her wet, tight cunt massaging his stiff cock. In and out, until Julie's legs grew weak beneath her and she cried out. The cold hand smacked her ass, and she drew herself up for more from her lover. In and out his cock slid for hours it seemed. At long last, Julie heard the blackmailer cry out. He rammed his cock in hard, his balls hitting the backs of her legs, and his seed shot forth. The bell out in the hall began to ring for the next hour and Julie felt herself let go. Her cunt felt empty. The blackmailer had disappeared, and Julie found herself yearning for more.

When does Julie find out more of what the black-mailer has in store for her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)