More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SilverSpectre006 SilverSpectre006

Oh well.

Meeting the Principle

I knock on the door. “Come in!” Oh boy. I close my eyes and push through to see a mature looking woman in a white clean suit sat behind her desk smiling at me. Her office walls seemed more like a library full of shelves stocked with books from top to bottom. Her desk was large and wooden with a standard computer on top, a rather recent and expensive computer model at that. There was her name stand next to it, ROSA VILLASENOR.

“Hi there, it’s so good to finally see you Alexis!” She stood up and reached out for my hand, I stood there with one hand on the strap of my purse looking back at her before slowly accepting her hand. She beamed and shook my hand. “My name is Rosa Villasenor, you will come to know me as Principle Villasenor, and I’m proud to have you here in my school. You know, I read upon your files and found it was... quite an interesting story you had going there and I just wanted to tell you upfront that our school prides itself in being violent-free with no bullies of any kind!”

I frowned and placed a hand on my waist. “My... story?” “Oh dear, your story as in your past, did I come off rather rude there? I assure you it was not my intention, I realize what happened in your previous school I just-” “Yea, I get it. It’s my life, it’s a story. Everyone has a story in progress and all that. I get it.”

She stood there silent for a second. “Okay, well moving on.” She leaned on her desk with her hands on her lap. “So, Alexis. Alexis Rosa Duran. Lovely middle name, beautiful name for a beautiful woman.” I sat down and brushed my hair aside. I do get told a lot that I’m pretty and yada yada. I mean I’m proud of my long hair and keeping it smooth and silky to the touch, it’s very hard to keep it that way every morning and after every shower. Boys don’t understand how long it takes for us to get ready, fixing our hair, putting on makeup, figuring out what to wear today, making sure we look nice and healthy, fixing our nails, keeping check of weight, maintaining a healthy diet. Sooooo many things to keep check of and don’t even get me started on if we’re prepping for a night out or a date.

Still, I suppose my looks are genetics, my mom’s friends always tell her how much I resemble her. We share the same brunette hair color and even resemble (weird as that sounds) the same skin tone. I’m not light, if I were to describe my skin tone I would say I look tanned almost, like a light brown with a few black dots on my face. Mom says they’re face moles, I don’t like the name but again she shares the same trait, or rather I do to her.

“Ms. Duran?” “Huh?” I looked up, I must’ve been caught thinking about something else. “I asked if you would like me to go over the rules with you or not.” I nod, reaching for my purse and placing it in my lap.

“Okay, so I have the schedule printed out for you here in this folder, you should find your classes there too. Since we are nearing lunch break, I’ll leave it up to you if you would like to attend class now or familiarize yourself with the school today and start tomorrow. You’ve met Ms. Stacy out front, she can assist you if you find me busy or absent. Any questions?”

I shake my head. “Actually one, is that all?” Ms. V chuckled. “Sneaky, but no. I do have a few more questions if you would mind. They’re rather personal though, you’re free to leave at anytime if you would like.”

Answer her questions?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)