More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheKink TheKink

What story shall you partake in?

Girlfriend's Affair

●Saturday 3:26 PM, Apartment Kitchen●

The city lights flicker into the dimmly lit city apartment, the busy cars outside drowning all sound from the outside out, keeping any inside noise isolated. Fortunately enough, that was perfect for you and your girlfriend Tatum as you two were settling a disagreement about who got to watch their favorite show on the television.

Spoiler alert.. you were winning.

In fact, Tatum was having trouble forming words. All she could focus on was her breathing as your fat cock slid in and out of her asshole. You were slightly above average on length.. but your girth was what was most impressive, and lucky for you.. girth was her weakness.

Tatum was a smaller girl, being around 5'4" but her plump, athletic ass and C cups was what caught your attention the first time you saw her. She was purely a fitness chick.. a very kind and sweet one in fact. However, she was also a bossy brat sometimes.. which you had adored but also had to correct, leading to the scene laid out before you now..

Tatum's caramel body was bent over the counter, her brunette hair in your grasp as you pushed her head down, the right side of her face pressed against the counter as she moaned and whimpered beneath you. You could see her copper eyes rolled back in her head as you pounded the last bit of fight out of her.

A loud slap to her ass echoed throughout the apartment, leaving a red handprint on her right asscheek, forcing a defeated whimper out of her.

You grip her hair and pull slightly, reminding her who's behind her.

"You really wanted that damn remote, didn't you?" You growl at her.

She squeals softly as you yank her hair, letting out a pathetic moan.

"Anghh.. y-yes.. I was willing to fight you for it too..."

You grin devilishly and turn her head slightly to look you in the eyes.

"And how'd that turn out?"

Tatum's eyes close submissively as she groans in defeat.

*she gulps* "F-Forgive me... please... I've learned my lesson.. I'll be good... aaghnn...!"

Seeing your bossy girlfriend begging for mercy as her ass gets gaped by your cock has you throbbing and ready to dump your load in her.

"Beg for your conquerors load, you bratty slut"

Tatum's pussy drips from your words, secretly loving the outcome of this fight.

She begs in her high pitched, little girl voice as she looks at you, announcing her complete surrender to you.

"P-Please..! Aghh.. fucking conquer my bratty ass with your superior cock..! Claim me..! Dump your load inside of me to remind me of my loss..! Agghnn..! Please sir!"

Her eyes roll back as she feels your cock unload itself inside of her, filling her gaping ass full, marking her defeated body as yours.

Both of your climaxes last for several minutes before you finally begin to regain your strength and pull out of her, your cum leaking out of her ass and sliding down her thigh.

You walk around the counter to where her face lies and tilt her head up by her chin, her eyes completely dazed.

"I love you, my bratty "

She smiles as much as she can with the energy she has left before lovingly responding.

"I love you too..."

Watch your show?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)