More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Goldfinger2357 Goldfinger2357

What's next?

Meeting a new girl

Part 2 - Meeting a new girl

I finally arrived in room 21. I opened the door. It was a normal room, adequately spacious. Also, the walls were covered with pink wallpaper. Typical girlish dorm room.

Looking towards the left, there was a two doored wardrobe with a dressing table in the middle of it. There were also two tables on either side of the wardrobe. On the right side, there was a bunker bed. Ooo, a potential girl roommate… hopefully.

I decided to take the bottom bed as I have a tendency to fall off from beds. From the looks of the room, the other person hasn’t arrived yet. I decided to arrange and settle.

After getting satisfied of the now clean room, I decided to look inside the campus area before I go, to get a better idea of the place. I went to the main building and tried to open the door. But it was locked. Not surprised. I then chose to head back home.

As I was walking towards the gate, I noticed a white sedan outside the main gate. There was a stunning girl who just arrived at the gate with huge bags of luggage. A simple description would be drop dead gorgeous. She had a lush blonde hair which was pretty long. Her face was literally glowing in the sunlight. She was wearing a nicely hugging pink pullover and a tight grey yoga pants which really clung to her toned legs, not muscular though.

I then saw that she could barely move the big bags. Wonder how she put them in the car.
As a gent I try to be, I stepped in to offer a helping hand.

“Hey there! Hold on, let me give you a hand with that. Think it’s pretty heavy for you.” I asked nicely.

“Hi! Thank you. Thanks for helping me out!” She said after I helped her taking out the baggages.

“You’re welcome! I’m John by the way.” I introduced myself.

“I’m Gwen, nice to meet you!” She chimed.

“Nice to meet you too! What do you have in these bags? Your entire home?” I asked hoping to humour her.

“Ha! Something like that!” She chuckled. “Can you manage that? Do you need a hand?”

“What? No. It’s a piece of cake!”

“Alright! I’ll grab the smaller ones, follow me.” She told.

“Aye commander. Lead the way!” I answered after giving a salute. She giggled at my behavior. Damn, her smile is infectious.

As any typical hormonal teenager would take advantage of following a girl’s back, I checked out her ass while carrying her luggage. Her ass nicely filled her pants, swaying nicely. I would be tempted to slap her ass hadn’t my hands been occupied at the moment.

We took the luggage to Gwen’s room. I secretly hoped she will be my roommate. But clichés are not common in real lives.

Her room was pretty big compared to mine. It was really spacious. There were two separate beds, one on the left and one on the right, complete with necessary furniture requirements.

“Well, here we are! My good ol’ room.” Gwen announced.

“It’s really great!” I admitted.

“Were the bags heavy John? Sorry if it was.” Gwen asked, a little concerned.

“Naah. It was a bit heavy, but only that I can handle myself.” I replied.

“Thank you very much John!” She said.

“No probs. So I assume you’re not new here.”

“Nope, this is my second year. I see you’re new.”

“Oh yes, I just dropped my stuff here before you came.” I replied.

“Great! Trust me, you’re gonna love this place!” She said excitedly.

“I do hope so. If not, I’ll have the worst summer ever. Wouldn’t you rather be at home enjoying ?” I asked, wondering why she was excited about this place.

“Not really. I don’t think I will enjoy at home. Besides, it’s really fun here! Lots of people to talk and hang out, and a lot of things to do!” She replied cheerfully.

“That’s actually nice.” I said, not so sure.

Gwen then started to put her bags and stuff in their proper places. Then she started rummaging around looking for something. She went near a drawer and bent forward to look inside of it. Ironically, I was able to see some parts inside of her tight yoga pants. Specifically, her pussy. I am not sure if she is either going commando or has a flimsy panty material. Broadening my vision, I was able to admire her ass. I was checking her ass out unabashedly. Damn, I feel like a pervert, which I am not…completely.

“I think someone went through my stuff. I left some things here. And now its missing.” She said finally after her investigation.

Being the epic comebacker from any situations, I soon came out of trance and asked, “Really? Are you sure?”

“I am very sure. I remember leaving chocolate here in my drawer.” She replied.

“Someone stole a chocolate! You should really get for it.” I said in mock serious manner. She laughed at my little joke. Thank goodness she got that joke.

“So, you are a chocolate boy.” she said, kind of oblivious to the phrasing.

“What? I mean, who doesn’t like chocolates? But yes, I love chocolates.” I admitted.

“Really? That’s great! I think we will get along well with our love of chocolates.” She told turning towards me. I think chocolate is one of her greatest weaknesses. Noted.

The way she was bending, showing her tight ass, made the blood flow through the male reproductive system. I can already feel my penis half erected. It was really tempting just to simply peel off her pants and ram my dick straight into her ass. I decide to get a little bolder and stepped closer to see the beautiful asset up close. I did not grab her ass like a creep, thankfully. I feel like slapping her ass very hard, at least playfully.

“Yep, the chocolate isn’t here. Better lock this door and my drawer when I leave anytime.” She spoke as she turned back, with her face towards me. Specifically, in front of my bulge.

She was looking down straight to it.

“Oh my! Is that a result of me bending over?” Gwen gasped softly, if rather amused.

“Uuh. Sorry, what?” I asked caught off guard by her blunt reply.

“The bulge. In your pants. I’m flattered but it’s also weird.” She answered nonchalantly. Crap. Did I piss her off?

“What? No. That’s just. That’s just how these denim jeans are!” I said quickly, thanking that I had jeans to save me from embarrassment. Better be careful doing out moves.

“Oh, ok. I guess so.” She said, not entirely convinced, but didn’t question further. I decided to divert her mind.

“Hey Gwen, I was thinking, why don’t you show me around this place? What do you say about it?” I asked in a tone like somebody not caught having a boner.

Gwen thought for a while. “Hmm sure, there’s not much to see in the dorms but we could have a look inside the school area.”

“I tried to get inside but the door was locked.”

“We can ask the gateman for the key.” She told.

“Old Benji? Does he have a key?” I asked surprised.

“That’s his name? Yes, he has a key.” She replied.

“Sounds like a plan! What are we waiting for? Let’s go!” I said enthusiastically.

“Alright!” She said giggling at my excitement.

Got myself settled at my new dorm. Found a hot girl. Gonna take a tour of the campus with her. Everything is going smoothly so far.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)