More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What's next?

Meeting Morgan and a few of her friends at the gym.

When Jake woke up, he instantly saw the not Morgan left him. Jake's heart dropped as he realized just how bad this was. Jake knew Morgan had exposed a few guys nudes over the years to completely humiliate them. Jake started to panic as he got up and grabbed clothes. Jake's mind was racing, while he went to take a shower.

Once Jake finished showering, he quickly got dressed and ran out of the house. Jake was actually up early enough that he didn't need to leave for school yet. However when she saw Jake walk by her house, Morgan got another idea. Morgan ran over to Jake's house and locked his bedroom door and windows. Morgan knew her and Jake's parents had just left two days before, so they wouldn't be home for weeks.

Then Morgan left Jake's house, locked it up and left for school. When Morgan got to the school, she quickly went to find her three best friends. The three were named Miranda, Marissa and Molly and all three were beautiful and popular, just like Morgan. When she found her three friends, Morgan lead them to the bathroom and told them about Jake. All three of her friends agreed with Morgan that Jake needed to learn his lesson.

For Jake, homeroom seemed to drag by until the hell rang. Once the bell finally went off, ending homeroom, Jake basically ran to the gym. Jake was scared of being late to the gym, since he feared Morgan would make this worse for him if he was. Jake's heart dropped when he saw Morgan wasn't alone. Jake basically froze up when he saw Miranda, molly and Marissa were with Morgan. The evil smiles on all of their faces told Jake Morgan had told them everything.

"Well well well, it looks like the little dick pervert is scared of everyone in two finding out his tiny little secret?" Marissa yelled out.

"Well then he's going to have to do everything we tell him to, exactly the way we tell him to. Otherwise everyone will see how much of a pathetic excuse of a cock you have hanging between your legs. So first things first, let's go in the girls locker room, then I want you to strip completely naked." Morgan said smiling devilish.

Knowing he couldn't let those pictures get out,Jake followed the four girls into the girls locker room. Jake was lead to the back of the locker room, near the back door to outside. Once everyone stopped walking, Jake quickly took his shirt off. After that, Jake bent over to untie and kick off his shoes and socks. Finally Jake took a deep breath and hooked the waistband of his pants and boxers.

After delaying for a few seconds, Jake finally gathered up the strength to and he pushed his pants and boxers to his ankles. Then Jake took another deep breath and stepped out of his pants and boxers completely, leaving him fully naked in the girls locker room. All of the girls instantly lost it laughing as Jake's rock hard little boner came into view. Jake's face was turning bright red with the humiliation, but for some reason he still had a boner.

"Alright baby dick, now why don't you straddle the beach right there and hump it for a few. Don't you dare cum though or we will toss you out of the gym, just like you are now." Morgan said smiling.

Jake didn't say anything and just walked over to the bench. Morgan pointed to where she wanted him to straddle the bench. Jake stepped over the bench, so it was between his legs, then he squatted down onto the bench. What Jake didn't know was Morgan had brought lude, heated it up and rubbed it all on the bench, where she made Jake straddle. The wet, warm and sticky lude instantly made Jake moan and his dick started to wiggle around.

What's next?!?!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)