More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by futalove futalove

You decide to

Meet the Landlady

You decide to meet the landlady, Alura, to pay the rent for the month. You choose to go at this time knowing that she would be in the gym. You go in and get a good look at her abs as she is doing chin ups. You she hers muscles bulge as she lifts herself up the bar almost effortlessly. She asks you to sit as she completes her set. You sit in awe looking at her muscles contract and relax and this gives you an erection.

She finishes the set and opens her hair,which was in a bun previously, during the workout and goes out to get a juice for the both of you. She hands over the juice to you and rubs the sweat on her body with a towel. You cant help but look at her cleavage which reveal themselves a lot more due to the rubbing. you hand over the cash to her and she keeps it aside.

She tells you she has got a new set of weights which weigh around 200 pounds. She wants to bench press them , something she hasn't tried before. She asks you if you could help her with it so that she doesn't have to risk an injury.

You decide to

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)