More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by huhwhatwhyreally huhwhatwhyreally

Does Troy follow her commands?

Meet the Cast

Troy, a 32 year old male who lived an aggressively average life. Troy was consistently overweight, of average height, and had no particularly pleasant physical features. He barely supported yourself with a string of dead end jobs. He tried to better his station in life by attending online classes at night. He was always a hard working as well and typically outperformed his peers. Nothing he did though ever really helped his situation. He had fucked a few women over the years, but never had a steady girlfriend. He never had a woman he could introduce to his parents, or consistently share a bed with. As of late he was actually running quite the dry spell. He hadn't had sex in four years. He loved a number of women he knew in his lifetime as well, though none of them reciprocated. At best, they were kind to him while keeping a distance. At worst, they used his feelings for him for their own gain then tossed him aside when they were done.

Candy, a 25 year old fitness model. Troy worked with Candy for a number of years. Candy has an amazing body; the type of body you would see in ESPN fitness competitions. She stood around 5" 3", her long brown hair in a pony tail. She had brown eyes on a perfectly proportioned face. It looked like the face you would see on a doll. She had small breasts, likely due to all the exercising and weightlifting she did. She did have a perfect 6 pack of abs and a butt that was completely solid and round. It was and still is the nicest ass Troy had ever seen. Her pussy was shaved; it didn't stand out in any way. Candy and Troy had been acquaintances while they worked together. Candy was nice to him but she liked to spend her time talking about all the men who fantasied over her and couldn't have her. While it was never explicitly stated, Troy knew he was a part of that group as well.

Bethany, a 28 year old blonde female. Bethany was tall, around 6". She had short blonde hair and large, almost black eyes. She had a beautiful smile and the type of face that made her seem like the girl next door. That description fit her well as, for the first two years of college, Bethany lived next door to Troy in the dorms. Troy and Bethany knew each other well and had a great rapport, but nothing sexual ever happened. Bethany stood there with her large DD breasts standing upright and looking as perky as could be. She too had a flat stomach and a completely shaved pussy. Her butt was excellent; not as good as Candy's but definitely one you could appreciate.

Rosie, a 27 year old latina woman. Rosie was the woman that Troy lusted after in college. She was about 5" 3". B sized breasts and had a small but cute bubble butt. She looked a lot like a shorter Morena Baccarin. Rosie used Troy all throughout college. Rosie would have him do her homework, run errands for her, even make him sit and listen while she cried about her boyfriends. Anytime Troy made a move though Rosie would laugh it off, saying that she wasn't physically attracted to him. She had brown eyes and a mischievous smile. Her black hair ran down the sides of her face to her shoulders. She wasn't considered incredibly attractive; she managed to tease Troy so much though that he saw her as a goddess.

Monique, a 25 year old blond female. Monique and Troy were friends at his college job. When Monique started she was about 50 pounds overweight. She was very unattractive; her and Troy would talk for hours on end about the burdens of being fat. She got gastric bypass surgery late in her Junior year though and lost a significant amount. By Troy's senior year she was a knockout. 5" 9", long black hair, large brown doe eyes. She had B sized breasts and a flat, athletic stomach. Her butt wide and full of girth, kind of like Kim Kardashian's. Troy was excited when Monique lost the weight; he thought he had a chance with her since they had previously bonded. Monique though decided once she got skinny that Troy was no longer in her league. She began to almost completely ignore him after her weight loss.

Nicole, a 30 year old gym rat. Nicole was an interesting case. She had a very plain face, she was not particularly interesting, and her voice was as monotone as it got. Men loved her though because she had an amazing body. Standing in the distance, Troy could see the DD tits on her 5" 5" frame. She also had abs and an incredible butt that stuck out just enough. Her legs were silky and smooth. Troy and Nicole worked together last year for a brief period. Nicole was nice to Troy but made it clear she wanted nothing to do with him sexually. Even though she had so many things going against her (personality and looks wise), because of her great body she believed she should only date musclebound, great looking men. She never got to be with anyone like that, but she never gave up her point of view.

Ashley, a 22 year old fitness model. Ashley and Troy had some classes together during college. They always studied together; while Troy knew the info like the back of his hand, she often struggled. She was very nice and appreciate of Troy's assistance. Troy was a good deal older than Ashley; he never tried to put the moves on her even though he was very attracted to her. Ashley stood 5" 2", short brown hair in a braid. She had kind brown eyes, a very innocent smile, and a very tan body. Her B tits stood firmly in place when she walked. Her stomach was flat, her butt was high up and compacted. After college she posed in runners magazines. Troy got a monthly subscription to the one she posed for the most just so he could keep the photos and beat off to them.

Sophie, a 27 year old magazine model. Sophia was the most beautiful woman Troy ever met. Sophia and Troy worked together at a marketing firm for a brief time after college. Sophia was a secretary, though once day job was over she would work a second job as a fashion model. Sophia (or Sophie as Troy called her) had been featured in magazines, on websites, even in commercials. It's no wonder why either; she had long braided blonde hair, deep blue eyes, and perfectly bronzed skin. Her large DD tits swayed back and forth as she made her way towards the stage. They looked larger than her 5" 5" frame but as Troy learned from a conversation with her once; they were completely natural. Her stomach was not only flat but showed hints of her abdominal muscles. Her vagina was shaved; her lips a slight shade of red. Her legs were silky and pure, made to stand out even more in the red high heels she always wore.

Amber, a 33 year old banking manager. Amber had long blonde curly hair that often rested on each of her shoulders. Her hazel eyes were usually hiding behind a pair of reading glasses. Amber's body was absolutely amazing; it looked like it was ripped right from the front page of Playboy. 36DD teardrop sized breasts adorned her chest. Her vagina was completely bare, her lips plump and red. She was not only a stunning figure, but she was the woman that Troy had been fantasizing about since he started working with her a few months ago. He owed every masturbatory fantasy lately to the days Amber would come into work in spaghetti straps and a short skirt. Amber was married so Troy never got the chance to be with her. He was starting to really idolize her though; she was the type of woman he wanted to end up with.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)