More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 24ward 24ward

What does Ms. Tyler do for me?

Meet a foreign exchange student

Ms Tyler explains that part of the RSU experience is to have out-of-town students meet each other. The reason is that most of the campus are from the state or even from White Hills itself, so they don't always meet the students who travel a long way to be here. Introducing the foreign students to each other gives them a chance to have their own support network. She figures that, as pretty much the only black guy on campus, I'm pretty much as foriegn at RSU as somebody from overseas.

The school has a mixer scheduled for tonight and is partnering every one off with someone else to mingle with, at least initially. "You're something of a celebrity here, Dwayne, so I thought I'd give you the chance to pick your own partner for tonight's event," she says.

"Any women half as good looking as you?" I say with a wink.

She smiles and blushes. "I figured you'd be looking for attractive girls," she says. She pulls out photographs of the potential dates.

Which foreigner do I pick? Or do I focus on Ms Tyler for now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)