More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Meet Sarah and Katherine's mother

Eventually, Kathrine's best friend Sarah decided the joke was over, and got her dress. A group of boys were gathered around it, one holding up a handful of toilet paper.

"i can't believe how much she shoved in there!" he said with a laugh. Sarah got the dress and went into the bathroom. Kathrine had moved into a stall, Sarah heard her. She went into the stall, where the crying girl sat on the toilet bawling. Sarah stiffed a laugh at the site of her friend. There was something so comical about a girl topless but with full make up, a fancy hair cut, a thong, white gloves and high heels. It almost looked like an adult version of Cinderella. Kathrine covered herself again, bowing her head in shame. Sarah pulled the girl into a hug, embracing her bare skin.

"it's alright, it's alright" she said in a calming voice. Eventually the tears stopped. Sarah felt strange holding a nearly naked girl, but knew her friend needed comfort. When she had calmed down Sarah handed Kathrine the dress. the stall was too small to change in, so they went into the exposed bathroom. Three girls were doing their makeup, laughing and gossiping. They turned when the two girls came out. Kathrine pressed the dress over her body, her face flushing.

"oh there she is!" one of them said.

"how's it going tiny tits?!" a chubby girl in a red dress said.

"hey, back off!" Sarah said aggressively. The girls laughed dismissively.

"whatever dyke, i guess you go for the flat type." the girl said. Still, Sarah was a tall, athletic girl, so the three quickly left.

"b*tches" Sarah muttered.

"oh god..." Kathrine said. She knew this was going to happen for the rest of school, if not her whole life. Her secret had been revealed. she'd been exposed as a liar, besides just physically.

"it's okay." Sarah said. "i called your mom for you, so get dressed and we'll get out of here." she watched as the girl pulled the dress up her body, holding the loose top tightly up. Sarah led the way out the door as Katherine shuffled awkwardly after her. When they noticed the Katherine some people started applauding, others still yelling cat calls. She turned bright red and walked as quickly as her heels would allow towards the door. In the parking lot they sat. Katherine shivering violently. Sarah, probably the Russian in her could handle the cold. For a long time no one said anything.

"Kathy" Sarah said finally. "why did you stuff you shirt like that for so long?" The question had been on her mind for a while. Katherine had confided her appearance altering a years ago, and it had always bugged her. she was a feminist at heart, and didn't like her friend trying to change her body like that.

"oh Sarah, i know it's stupid, and i never should have done it, but I just can't stand my body." Katherine confided.

"Come on, you have a great body!" Sarah said. And it was true: besides Katherine's cute face she had a really nice figure, very fare skin and a really cute ass. After all, Sarah had just gotten to see every inch of her.

"no, i'm flat and my butt's too big and i look like a little girl" Katherine argued. Sarah couldn't really argue with that either. Katherine's round face and large, innocent eyes made her look very young; And, despite Catie's firm body, her butt was quite large, a bit of a ghetto booty. and her chest was so flat, unproportionally so. If anything her curvy backside made her top look smaller by comparison.

Sarah didn't say anything. sadly, she agreed a little: despite Katherine's beauty, these problems she had with her look were real. Finally her mother pulled up. They hugged again, then Katherine crawled into the car.

Katherine's mother had a scowl on her face as she drove. Katherine looked out the window, not wanting to talk about it. Her mother did though.

"Care to explain yourself?" her mother demanded. Katherine was confused. she thought her mother was going to try to comfort her like Sarah.

"explain what?"

"well, i got a call from Mr. Davis, who was Chaperoning the prom. He said you flashed the entire party!" She shot over a steely eyed look.

"what?!" Katherine was mortified. "mom, my dress broke!"

"Katherine, come on: I'm supposed to believe that?! Clothes don't ,just fall apart like a movie! besides, you've done this before!"

"mom, i was ten!" her mother was referring to a story she often did: at her aunts wedding Katherine had ripped off her dress to go swimming in the pool. She was too young to think anything of it, she just wanted to swim. The whole reception had stood there, watching and laughing while her mother pulled her from the water and tried to her back into her dress. Katherine, enjoying her innocent nudity, had run away, with her mom chasing her, trying to dress her. It was a story her mother often told, embarrassing Katherine.

"I heard something else to!" her mother said. without another word she reached over and pulled down the front of Katherine's dress, exposing her chest! She screamed, pulling it back up quickly.

"MOM!" Katherine was horrified! hadn't see been exposed enough? she clung to her dress like a life line.

"it's true then! Kathrine's mother said. "you've been lying to me for years! Stuffing your shirt like that! And then everyone seeing! do you know how stupid this makes me look!" Katherine couldn't believe it: she'd just been exposed in front of a huge crowd, and her mother was trying to make it about herself?

"i don't know how I'm going to explain this to my friends! You're in so much trouble!" Kathrine just stayed silent for the rest of the drive, fearful of what was to come. She couldn't believe she was being punished for something that had already been so harsh to her.

` They arrived at the house. Katherine wandered upstairs, showered, slipped on her pajamas and slept restlessly. She awoke dazed, thinking it had just been a dream. It seemed so real but at the same time was too horrible. Eventually, the reality set in: everyone she went to school with had seen her topless! It was almost too much to think about, too horrible to remember clearly. In an attempt to distract herself she plodded to the shower, enjoying a long, luxurious wash. She dried off, wrapped herself in a towel and went into her room to get dressed.

When she went to get dressed she noticed something strange. She had just done laundry, but all her bra's were missing. she must have forgotten them in the dryer. she walked out to the laundry room, but ran into her mother and several friends in the kitchen.

"uh, hi..." Kathrine said awkwardly, holding her towel tightly.

"Kathrine, why are you parading around in a towel?" her mother demanded.

"I... I couldn't find underwear." she said reluctantly.

"oh, i threw out all your bras." her mother said nonchalantly, in front of everyone.

"mom!?!" Kathrine gasped.

"why'd you do that?" Janis, one of her mother's friend's asked.

"oh, it turns out she's been stuffing her shirts and such, i didn't feel it was healthy."

"Kathy!" her mother's other friend turned to the shocked girl. "there's no need to do anything like that!"

"i agree" Janet said. "after all, you're still young, you'll have plenty of time to develop in high school."

"actually, Kathrine's just finishing high school." her mother said. Kathrine was horrified by this conversation about her. Janet thought she was an underage girl!

"really?!" Janet was obviously shocked. "but, that would make her..."

"yes, she's nineteen now. She's actually old for her grade, surprisingly. Which is why i feel, since she's obviously as large as she's going to get she should learn to deal with it instead of trying to hide it."

"that's very reasonable." one of the women said.

Kathrine just wanted to disappear off the face of the earth.

"but, what can i wear mom?" Kathrine whined.

"we'll go shopping later, after you do your chores."

"but mom, i can't do my chores in just a towel!"

"actually, i was just about to do a load of laundry anyways." her mother stood and walked towards Katherine. Before the confused girl could react she grabbed a loose corner of the towel and ripped it away, leaving the girl naked, small beads of water running down her every exposed inch. Everyone in the room was shocked: most of all Katherine. By instinct she covered her chest, leaving her cleanly shaven crotch exposed to everyone before noticing and wedging one hand between her thighs. Somehow, the fact that it was a room full of adult women made it even more embarrassing, made her feel even more like an exposed little girl. Especially their smiles. she had saved her bare form for so long: and now, whenever anyone saw it they just seemed to laugh.

Finally, she realized she needed to move. Still holding her hands over her chest, she turned around and ran up the stairs, her completely bare butt contracting and shaking with every step, as though it were begging for attention.

"Don't forget your chores!" her mother yelled up after her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)