More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fifal fifal

Where to Start?

Meditate

Maia assumes the standard meditation position, and begins cycling her Ri.{if Picked School == true}
{if Nova School == true}
Her thoughts drift towards destruction and mayhem, her Ri is a deep crimson color.

She focuses on self reflection, thinking upon her past year and the progress she had made. So much learned, so many techniques, forms, styles, elements, and a hundred other things all required to use even the basic Nova techniques.

"This is it. This is exactly what I've needed. There was never a path to be the strongest anywhere else, the only way to be the best is to train with the best, then best the best." she smiles a chipper smirk.

Maia knows that success, much like everything else in the world, doesn't come for free. It requires hard work, dedication, and, as of this moment, a clear mind to meditate.

Her thoughts begin to fade away.
{elseif MV School == true}
Her mind is clear, her Ri swirls imperceptibly. It passes through her surroundings without trace. She feels the energies of the world around her: a strange whistle, an ether titan, cities amongst the stars. This world is so impossibly, infinitely large that any single individual was so utterly meaningless. Sorrow, pain, and hollowness coursed through Maia.

An observer might see the girl sitting motionless, sobbing.
{elseif Dyn School == true}
Her mind cycles through the basic forms, as the elaborate Ri constructs form and dissipate quickly.
{endif}
{else}
Picking a school can be difficult. The beetles in the vacuum making all those noises seem to agree.
{endif}

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)