More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Alex_Jay Alex_Jay

What happens now?

Meanwhile, across town...

'Hey Sis, let's go to the mall!' Evan exclaimed. His sister Brenda smiled down at him fondly.

'Great idea, big bro!' she exclaimed, though the moniker was true neither physically nor chronologically. In fact she was six years his senior, and had grown up doting on him as an older sister is expected to. Evan had discovered early he loved bossing her around, behaviour she found adorable and couldn't help but encourage, and calling him 'big bro' was all part of the fun.

'Will you give me a horsey ride?' he asked, bright-eyed as always.

'um- of course!' she replied, crouching down so he could sit on her shoulders. She winced as his man-tackle pressed into the back of her neck. Just because he's 18 now doesn't make it all right she reminded herself as she carefully stood up with her brother on her shoulders. _I've been raising him since he was 14. It would still be grooming. Any jury on earth would give me the chair if I took advantage of him. Not that I want to! _ she quickly added to herself. Just then, Evans took two big handfuls of her long golden hair and gave a couple tugs, ostensibly to hold on. Brenda took a deep steadying breath, picturing the marathon masturbation session she was going to have when they got home. She bit her lip as he tugged, picturing his disapproving glare if he walked in on her when they got home.

'Big bro, you should wear shoes', she pointed out as his bare feet dangled against her chest. 'What if you need to run somewhere?'

'Then something bad happened to you and I've probably got bigger problems anyway,' he said, continuing to play with her scalp.

'You can't go in public without shoes!' she cried, 'People will think I'm mistreating you!'

'If I wear shoes, how can I pinch your boobs with my toes if you misbehave?' he asked, demonstrating with one foot.

Brenda just managed to avoid jumping at the unexpected stimulus. The last time she'd done so he'd hit his head on the ceiling, and only his most dire threats about what would happen to him if she was arrested for prevented her from reporting herself to the police. No matter how often he did it, she could never get used to her brother pinching her there, though she kept herself under a stronger discipline these days.

'you can't pinch me in public there anyway! You're my brother! I'd get in so much trouble!' she said plaintively.

'probably just your half-brother' he pointed out reasonably. 'Honestly, I don't hold it against you how careful you were around that kind of thing when I was underage, but I've been 18 for weeks now! If I want to pinch my little sister's boobs when she misbehaves it's no on'es business but ours'

I am the adult here Brenda reminded herself. 'I won't misbehave' she said in a calmer voice, doing her best to ignore his warm cock engorging against the back of her neck. 'And if you don't want to wear shoes, I'll just carry a pair for you. Then it'll just look as though you decided to take them off.'

'That's such a good compromise!' Evan exclaimed as he gently stroked her cheek. 'I'm lucky to have such a smart little sis'

Brenda melted into a girl-puddle at his praise and touch, very carefully getting a pair of his sandals without disrupting his balance and hooking them on the belt of her jeans.

'Onward, noble steed!' Evan shouted, and Brenda set off for the mall at a brisk pace.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)