More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Caelum83 Caelum83

So, who is the lucky woman and in which game will she be participating?

Meana Wolf in the Grasland Arena

Meana Wolf woke up to a pitchblack darkness. or a moment she though she had lost her eyesight. With her heart beating in her throat she felt her face and quickly tried to get up, only to bump her head hard to something solid closely above her. She yelled out in pain and anxiety until with a lot of noise the heaven split above here and light shone down on her. The relief of not being blind quickly turned to surprise and disbelieve as she saw what she hit before and where she was. She was trapped in a small cage and slowly pused up into some sort of huge stadium or arena. And what she saw sitting in the stands she could not believe. Meana could only describe them as aliens, non-humans. She had to be dreaming.

Another thing she then noticed and strengthened her believe that this had to be a dream was the fact that she was totally naked. "What is this for a dream?" she whispered to herself. But how come then that she felt a cool breeze on her skin, her head still sore from the bump and her heart still beating rapidly? "What the hell is happening here?" Meana thought as she tried her hardest to rationalise everything and failed. Then the cage surrounding her flipped over and released her. Meana shook at the sudden motion of the cage while still trying to figure out what was happening to her. She slowly stood up, covering her feminine parts. She was no prude by any measure, but seeing these creatures looking at her as if she was some kind of attraction made her feel . Then she looked at her close surroundings. The rest of the ground was something akin a soggy grassland, but the color of the vegitation was blue and had transparant plants dotted around the field. If felt strange walking on the vegetation with her bare feet.

just as Meana was checking out the arena she was put in, a cage at the opposite side of the arena had opened. Meana's eyes widend when she saw a bulky quadruped creature walking out of the darkness into the light of the arena, taking it's time. it's face was covered in small tentacles constantly moving around as if it was sensing it's surroundings. Meana hear an alien voice booming through the arena, but couldn't understand a single word of it. The voice was telling the crowd that the creature was a modified version of it's original kind, which were endangered because they had became quite a-sexual because of their specific environment. This creature was genetically engineered to use its original hunting methodes to find suitable mates. One of the natural strengths of the creature balancing it's falling sexual drive is that it's seed is compatible with the genetical materials of most creatures it comes across.

Meana was wary while spying on the creature's movements and questioned herself what her role in this was. Was she the creature's lunch? Was this some kind of experiment? Or was she part of some circus attraction? Then she noticed the creature's facial tentacles curling towards her direction. The creature made some strange noises and proceeded to slowly walk in her direction. Meana looked at the speed of the creature and couldn't suppress a spontaneous giggle. "Seriously? I don't know what this is and what should happen, but this is awkward'. Just in case, Meana walked backwards to the arena's wall and when the creature came too close to her comfort, she moved around the edge of the arena to another spot opposite her earlier position. All the while the creature's tentacles kept locked on her position the whle time, guiding it towards her.

After a while though the creature got irritated with the continuous movement of it's quarry and let out an angry whining noise. Meana thought "Yeah, whine all you want, I am not getting closer to be your lunch" while all the while looking for a way out. Then she heard a plopping sound from the beast's position and looked just in time to see something dropping off the creature's body. "What the....?" Meana started, but then saw something small scurrying towards her at a far greater speed than the big creature had reached up until now. Meana got nervous and quickly sprinted across the wall, while the small objects turned towards her changing position. When one of the objects was close enough to her, it suddenly jumped towards her. Meana yelled, frightened of the sudden movement and fell to the ground, making the object miss her. Without trying to look what it was, she quickly got to her feet and resumed her sprint, hearing her blood pumping in her ear.

Does she get away?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)