More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Caelum83 Caelum83

Does she get away?

The synergy between creatures give her no chance

The second object made use of it's target's sudden slowdown and jumped on Meana's leg as she tried to get back up to speed. Meana yelled at the sudden feeling of something clamping itself around her leg and it firmly tightening it's grip. Meana then felt something poking her thigh from under the object and wondered what it tried to do, as apart from the heavy clamping, she didn't feel any biting or stinging or anything of the kind. Curiousity took a hold of her and she dared a look to her leg. The object seemed to be a living creature and had four legs wrapped around her thigh. She couldn't see any eyes or mouth or any other things on the purple exterior apart from some yellow spots. When Meana tried to pull it off, the creature tightened it's grip and the poking agains her leg sped up. She instantly regretted trying to the creature as the tightening of it made her leg cramp up. Meana cursed out loud and her stride suddenly became more of a hobble and seriously reduced her running speed.

Then she heard the creature whine for a second time, making her look at it and noticed that while she was running away from the small creatures, they herded her right towards the big creature. She shooked from how close it was to her and she quickly turned around and hobbled away, which was her undoing. The purple jumpthingy bided its time for her to turn around, showing with everything both sorts of creatures were acrually quite intelligent and worked in perfect tandem together, and jumped with correct timing onto Meana's face, just as she wanted to yell out of surprise. The creature's legs curled through her hair and latched around the back of her head while the body covered her head from her chin to her forehead. Meana's chest rose and fell rapidly because of fear of what just happened, her hands quickly clawing at the creature to try and get it off. But just as with the creature on her leg, she only made it hold on more tightly. She then heard the creature whining just behind her and started to walk ahead, not knowing what was in front of her.

With one hand ahead of her and the other hopelessly trying to free her face, she felt something poking around her mouth, which reminded her of what the creature on her leg did earlier. When the creature on her face accidently pushed between her lips and noticed the tissue it was pushing against gave way, it directly put more urge and pressure to it's efforts. Meana suddenly understood what it wanted to do and tried to clamp her mouth shut and shook her head wildely as if that might withhold the creature from coninuing it's efforts. The creature proved stronger than her mouth muscles and bit by bit her limps gave way to whatever was trying to enter her, which the creature also seemed to realise. Slowly the appendix of the creature opened her mouth and her lips slid around it as it finally gained access to her mouth, directly extending itself into her throat and down her airtube.

Meana had grabbed her throat as she felt it all happening and still shook er head wildly. Then her movements slowed down as her mind slowly got more hazy. Was it because she couldn't see or breathe? No, she could still somehow use her lungs. And, what smelled so very relaxing? Wait, what was she running from? What made her so afraid? She slowed down and eventually came to a hold. While she just stood there, the creature around her legs felt her muscles relaxing and also relaxed it's grip before falling of her legs and onto the ground. Meana in the meanwhile was slightly swaying, feeling something akin to euforia and being unburdened, while the creature on her face slowly pumped spores into her lungs that made her body produces the right hormones and her mind sent the right signal that put her into this state. When the creature sensed her relaxed state, additional hormones were produced that started to put her in heat. Her breasts firmed up and her nipples grew hard. Blood started to flow into her vagina, making her flower open up and her clit pushing out from under it's cap. Her juices started to flow and slowly her pussy started to glister in the arena lights.

What are the creatures doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)