More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zoewantssomemore Zoewantssomemore

Me time, or chit chat?

Me time

"Zoe, ill be in my room if you need me... Need to fix up that fishing kit of mine...gotta get it ready for the big fish-out next week...allright?"

"Yes, i'd like to try the jacuzzi later on... Still kinda nervous, and jave mentioned the great view outside..."

Jonathan smiled. After clearing the plates, she got her stuff and head to the jacuzzi. The jaccuzzi overlooks the greens outside, so they'd be occasional sighting of small birds or squirrels, the kind of things she enjoys once in a while. As she got herself ready, she puts her favourite playlist on, and dips her whole body in.

"Aahhhhh.... I reeallly needed this.....hmmm"

The music and the sereen sight has got her all nice and soft. Its almost too relaxing, not that she was complaining. Then, her favourite song played, the same song on her honeymoon, where it played as jave made love to her. She smiles as she recalls the body to body experience she had, the kisses and touches exchanged, warm breaths and skin on skin, and of course the amazing orgasm she had multiple times that got her so satisfied...

Thinking of it is making her warm. Her pussy tingles and she has urges to touch herself, since jave is of to work. She's even thinking to teasing him, sending a naughty pic to him while she touches herself in the pool. But then, perhaps she should wait... And get all she wants with jave later at night...

Go to town, or just hold that urge?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)