More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SquashedFlat SquashedFlat

What Does The Day Bring?

Mayor Vivian Has Texas Arrested!

It was nine o'clock in the Sheriff's office, and Texas was just getting ready to head on out for a mosey around town. The weasel donned her hat and her jacket, then reached for her gun belt when suddenly a knock came from the door. Frowning, Texas walked over to it and opened it up, revealing two of the mayor's large thugs, a rhinoceros and a bear, seven feet tall each. The two girls glare at Texas humourlessly, and the weasel glares back.

"You're under arrest, Tex. Mayor's orders. Come with us." The bear growls. Texas stares in surprise at this, then shakes her head defiantly.

"Hell no! Ah'm the darn sheriff in this town! What are the charges?"

The rhinoceros grinned and held up an arrest warrant, reading off it. "Taking bribes, police brutality, public drunkenness, indecent exposure... and anything else the mayor feels like adding. You're goin' away for a long time, weasel!"

Texas gritted her teeth. She knew the mayor was corrupt, but she didn't think she was blatant enough to try something like this. Glancing back, Texas could see her gun hanging on its belt, but it was on the other side of the room. If she resisted, she'd have to take down both of these girls bare-handed.

Does She Resist?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)