More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PEvian PEvian

What should you do?

Maybe you should take a look around this old library while you wait for her...

You decide to explore the old nook of the library you are in. You had never been up to this remote corner before, but another one of your study buddies suggested you check it out. By now, all your other buddies have long left, and you and Lisa have the secluded alcove to yourself.

Come to think of it, its kind of comfy with the plush carpet, soft lighting provided by the antique lamps, and the archaic looking books along the shelves. You take a look at the titles. Most are in old languages you can't even recognize and have covers caked in dust and mold.

You however come to one book that sticks out from the bunch. Its archaic writing makes it look as old as the others, but its bright red text gleams over its dark leather binding as if it was just printed yesterday. "Ars Erotycis" - what does that mean, you wonder as you pull it out of the shelf.

On the cover is engraved in the same gleaming red an image of the most beautiful woman you have ever seen in your life. She looks like some mythic nymph. Her hair cascades upon her oh, so supple breasts. Her voluptuous hips are matched only by her sensuous legs.

Do you want to look inside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)