More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Richardspam Richardspam

Can he help?

Maybe he can

Rachel was pretty sure she had David's attention as her barely covered mound was aimed directly at David. She thought she noticed his pants becoming even more stretched.

David, being a gentleman, offered her something to drink. Rachel told him, "Maybe a glass of water. I feel a little dehydrated right now." David said he would make it two then.

While David was in the kitchen drawing the water, Rachel readjusted her top. Since she wanted to arouse David, she had 'forgot' to put on a bra. She pulled the edge down until her nipples were just covered. In this position, she was showing more cleavage than Nick has ever seen. Rachel realized she should not lift her arms up too high, otherwise things might get loose.

Rachel told David to sit on the couch with her, instead of the chair across from her. As he sits down after handing her the glass of water, she turns on the couch, folding her legs to look towards him. He can not miss how much skin she is showing now. As she drinks the water some condensation falls from the glass, running between her breasts.

They talk about things from work for awhile, but the conversation comes back to what Rachel saw. David asked if watching the girl getting fucked by her ex-bf turned her on, knowing the girl would be fucking the black guy next. Rachel's body reacted to how David asked the question. Her pussy got wet and her nipples hardened, both of which David noticed.

Rachel leaned towards David, allowing him to see down her top and confirming her bralessness. Rachel tells him, "I have been away for two weeks, and planned on jumping Nick. Now, I want you, all night, over and over."

David says he understands, but has a question or two.

He rattles them off as:

1) Does she want to make love or get fucked?

2) Is she the nice girl who is moving on or the ex-girlfriend who wants

How does she answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)