More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lobopreguicoso lobopreguicoso

Who do you choose.

Maxwell and Melody

William arrived in his car at Maxwell and Melody's house and rang the doorbell.

A woman opened the door, she was wearing a translucent black camisole with no panties and bra, this woman Melody her friend was naive and a little dumb but not intellectually, she had no sense of clothes and acting, she agreed with everything, literally everything they asked her to do, one day a guy asked her to suck his dick during a party she wanted to have, however me and Maxwell were her security, we didn't let anyone her.

when my parents asked me to move in with them, Maxwell and Melody started dating and later got married.

Melody "Good morning, William, are you coming to live here with us?"

William "Yes, however Maxwell asked me to speak with you and him to see everything and where I will be staying."

Melody "I'm so happy my best friend is moving back in with me, it reminds me of the time you, me and Maxwell lived together in college"

Melody jumped with joy making her big breasts sway.

William "Yeah, I'm glad to see you too"

(Wow, look at those boobs that have grown so much since I last saw them)

Melody"Come in, I'll call Maxwell and get changed.

William"No need, just call Maxwell, you always dressed like that when we died in the 3 I don't care, Maxwell didn't care either."

Melody "But now I'm..."

William "But nothing, even if you get married doesn't stop you from dressing the way you want, Maxwell won't stop and can't stop you from choosing your clothes, he could only say that cueta, pretty or the that you didn't like."

Melody"Okay, I'll call Maxwell"

***

Living room

William"Maxwell Long time no see, how are you"

Maxwell" Great, we are succeeding, in my projects and plans soon my company will be as big as our parents"

William"That's great, but let's talk about me living here, what are the conditions"

Maxwell "Well you pay half the rent and see if you can help, Melody and I are having problems in our relationship"

William "I don't see a problem in your relationship and I find it hard to have a problem especially because of the way Melody is"

Melody was listening to the conversation in silence, Maxwell was uncomfortable saying anything in her presence, so he called William to a private location.

Maxwell"William help me get some wine from the winery."

talking to Maxwell

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)