More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who's Next

Maxine - Family First

Maxine eagerly watched the new sluts join their ranks before the inevitable orgy began, part of her wanted to join in the fray. Whilst her more dominant side called for her to take on and convert her pitiful human family into delicious futa whores. A feral smile crossed her plump cocksuckers as she idly rubbed at her slick cum oozing shaft for a few moments before waddling away from the feral rut towards her new goal.

After waddling a few blocks Maxine noticed how desolate the once vibrate streets had become. In the distance, she could hear a faint scream before it devolved into a mass of orgasmic moans and groans. Maxine smiled to herself as she sensed her sisters growing in numbers. Within a few minutes, she stood outside her former home. Maxine's luscious blonde locks cascaded down her sinful body as she craned her head back to take in the tall phallic structure.

Strutting forward she raised a delicate hand and pressed the buzzer on the intercom. A loud buzz tore through the apartment until a nervous feminine voice answered "Carver residence, can I help you". Maxine parted her plump cocksuckers to husk "Ah Miss Carver, I need to speak to you about your father." The intercom briefly went silent as you heard a rattling breath. Moments later Miss Carver spoke once again "Is he ok". Maxine cupped a firm breast sending a jolt of pleasure through her debauched form before she mewled "I'd rather not say over the intercom".

Part of Miss Carver knew it must be serious as she buzzed the woman into the building. Maxine grinned broadly as she thought to herself "All too easy". Maxine walked into the empty lobby with a predatory grin on her plump lips knowing that soon another futa would rise into the sisterhood. Walking to the right she eyed the two elevators and naturally extended a hand to call one of them down toward her. Maxine felt instantly horny as she heard the whir of the approaching elevator.

The door's parted to reveal a slight red-haired woman who gasped in surprise as the futa goddess who stood before her. Before the woman had a chance to escape, Maxine had pounced forward and instinctively pulled the woman into an infectious kiss. At first, the woman struggled against Maxine's tight grip until the infectious salvia was slipped between her sleek lips. Maxine smiled as she pulled her predatory lips away from her enrapture prey and mewled "whats your name hun?"

With her mind seemingly lost in a fog of lust all the enraptured woman could do was laugh maniacally before uttering one word "Kim". Maxine grinned before mewling "Well Kim today is your lucky day". Kim seemingly melted into her arms as Maxine leant back and hit the button on the 5th floor. As the lift began to slowly ascend, Maxine readied Kim's rebirth as a fellow futa slut.

Kim groaned in orgasmic bliss as Maxine explored her mouth with her writhing tongue. Easing Kim to the floor Maxine tore the writhing woman's clothes off before casting a sinful gaze over the angelic woman pale nude flesh that glistened with arousal. Kim looked up in longing as Maxine arched her back before thrusting her cock between her prey's slickening folds.

As the futa started her carnal rut she noticed Kim look down at her distended stomach with a devilish smile upon her plumpening lips. Kim began to buck her hips back against her captors thrusting cock as the virus took hold of her fragile mind. While the lift slowly rose higher up the building, Kim's body began its transformation. Her ivory flesh began to pulsate as her cunt lips tightened like a vice around Maxine's member at it began to milk it for more of her tainted seed.

Maxine moaned in bliss as she felt Kim's snatch tighten around her cock. Casting her green eyes downward she saw fresh globs of greenish cum spew from her prey's overstretched cunt. Kim moaned in delight as she ran both hands up her slim well-toned form. Moments later she mewled in delight as her pitiful B cup breasts ballooned outward into DD cups. Maxine dropped a sultry wink as she eased her naked flesh downward against her swiftly transforming sisters. Parting her puffy lips she husked "Your rebirth is near lover".

Kim moaned as she ran a hand above her pulsating quim, moments later a veiny ten-inch cock erupted from beneath her taut flesh. The newly corrupted woman smiled as Maxine eased the cock downwards between her own folds. Both of the futas mewled in delight as they rut passionately within each other. Maxine parted her plumps lips to mewl "Well Kim you are almost complete". Kim dropped a sultry wink as her blue eyes spasmed before shifting into pools of venomous green while her pupils lightened to bright white orbs.

A jolt of arousal shot through Kim's oversexed form as she threw her head back to laugh maniacally. Her once vibrant red locks swiftly mutated into a blonde mane as her transformation came to fruition. The lift began to slow as the two futas neared their destination. Kim eased her cum slick form away from her corruptor a sinister smile on her pert cocksuckers.

Kim case a forlorn gaze at her corruptor as she parted her plump lips to groan "Where shall we head now mistress?". Maxine turned and instinctively grabbed at Kim's cheeks before pulling the slut forward for a sinful kiss. After a frantic make out session, Maxine eased herself away from her lithe sister in sin as she parted her lips to mewl in response "I've got Family Business to sort out, how about you little slut ". Kim lapped at her lips momentarily before parting them to husk "Mmm well I think it's time to put my loathsome boyfriend in his place".

Once the doors opened the two futa sluts split off from each other before setting off to initiate more victims into the Sisterhood of Lust...

Who Will We Follow Now? Kim or Maxine

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)