More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by madrift madrift

Who are you, and what power does your cum have?

Maximus, Computer Operator, cum gradually transforms anyone it touches physically and/or mentally to fit my conscious and desires.

Maximus groaned and rolled over to get out of bed, clumsily groping for his alarm to turn it off.
A slight crunching noise worried him, and he checked again to see his alarm clock's cheap plastic case had cracked around the button, which itself had fallen into the clock's innards.

"Damnit, I'll have to stop at Wal-Mart <or insert the name of your local hypermarket chain store> for a replacement after work."

Blearily, he did a few half-hearted stretches before heading for his clothing heap, pawing through it for a decent combo of wrinkled but clean clothes. Ah look, blue dress slacks and a green polo shirt, how original. "Maybe I'll pick up some alternate colors while I'm there."

"Wait a moment...are my boxers damp? Damnit."

Glancing down at himself, Maximus was surprised to see his dick apparently at half mast, gently tenting the front of tattered maroon boxers that apparently were soaked in his jizz.
"Damnit, this hasn't happened since I was 13 or something, what the fuck is going on? I don't have time for a shower, I have to be at work in 30 minutes and it takes 20 to drive there."

Mumbling to himself, he quickly stripped off his boxers, wiped the tip of his cock with a dry part, and tossed them in the general direction of his dirty clothes hamper.
"Hrmm, more like 3/4 mast...", he thought, going into the bathroom for a washcloth.
Washing his groin quickly, he headed back to his room to get dressed. Tossing a sweater he hadn't worn since winter out of his clean clothes pile/basket as he dug for another pair of boxers. "Ah, I think we'll go with a nice dark blue this time", he mumbled, donning them and then the rest of his clothes selection. His dick apparently was still feeling frisky, as it hadn't shrunk down fully yet, and putting on his slacks was a bit more difficult. But they weren't as tight at least, apparently his weight loss attempts were working.

Dismissing these considerations for later, he grabbed his pocket gear (cell phone, wallet, and keys), he headed outside to his car and the drive to work.

Does anyone notice the changes he hasn't?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)