More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rhwny rhwny

Procrastination is a sin!

Max wastes no time at all.

Time management was the key to success in all things, which is why Max promptly ran her hands over her small, but firm breasts, and with her finger, traced an invisible line down her torso until she reached her shaven, completely bare pussy. She looked in the mirror as she cupped one of her 26B breasts with one hand and massaged her sex with the other.

A sudden, but minor, pang of anxiety flooded into her as she recalled a rumor that Mike Bradley, the captain of the soccer team, had a fetish for “cameltoes.” Max had no idea what they were until she looked it up on the internet, only to realize that her practically flat pubic mound and tiny labia meant it was a something Mike would never see on her. She had wondered what such a massive labia would look like in her speedos. Probably not amazing. Max liked her body the way it was, after all, there wasn’t much she could really complain about.

There was no doubt, she was one of the hottest girls at school – if not the hottest. Definitely in the top five, thought Max.

Time for clothes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)