More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnonySD AnonySD

What's next?

Max and the Beautiful Cock

Max was vain.

Ever since he was a small child, everyone told him he was a handsome boy. In high school and college, he relied on his looks to get every girlfriend he's ever had. All of those relationships ended for the same reason: they thought he was shallow.

He was never bothered by that. Whenever he got dumped, he usually thought "More time for the gym."

Max kept himself fit and trim. He ate healthy and didn't drink. He kept his face blemish free. He tweaked every stray hair, rubbed lotion on every problem area, shaved, moisturized, exfoliated, scrubbed, tugged, and buffed every single surface of his skin. He couldn't afford to ever gain a pound or lose a single definition of his muscles, or he would lose his job as a model.

Max was rather famous in the world of modeling. He'd done several guest spots for those modeling reality shows. He was once listed as one of the top 10 most highly paid models in the world. It was during one of his first modeling shoots that he met his eventual wife, Kathryn, another highly sought-after model.

Kathryn and Max had similar values and life-styles. They'd often get sold together by their agency as a husband and wife team. However, they had never really clicked. Part of the reason they got married in the first place was marketability. Their chemistry on camera was vibrant. In the home, however, they had nothing to talk about.

While Katheryn did solo shoots, Max often found himself at various bars and clubs to pick up women. In his own opinion, Max thought it would be a crime to let only one person in the world make use of his amazing body.

After sleeping with the latest in a long line of women and sneaking back home, he finds himself rising again in his home. As he sits up in the bed, he heard his wife in the bathroom, as happened most mornings.

They have a shoot together this morning for a bathing suit line. Max could hear her already starting to put on make-up in front of her mirror. Naturally, the bathroom had two personalized sink and mirror areas.

He gets up from bed and goes to the bathroom.

"Morning, babe," he says as he comes up to her and kisses the top of her head.

"Morning--- Yeargh!" She yelps and drops her lipstick as she looked up at Max.

Max looks at her in the mirror. "What?"

"What the hell happened to you?" she responds, picking up the fallen tube. "You look like... I don't know. Like you had the worst night's sleep ever."

Max, concerned, moves over to his own mirror and looks at himself. "Really? I don't look any different to me."

"No, seriously," Kathryn says. "How much did you have to drink last night? Because you've got serious hangover vibes coming off of you or something."

"I barely drank anything. I just went to a club and danced."

"Well, I don't know what's wrong with you, but whatever it is, you have to fix it. Velvet is not going to like you coming to work looking like that."

Velvet was the name of the photographer for this shoot. He was one of their favorites to work with. He knew just how to get the best shots.

Max looks at himself closely in the mirror, pulling at his cheeks, peering at his teeth. "I don't see anything wrong."

"Ugh, I can barely look at you. Listen. Just fix it. I'm gonna go make our protein shakes." She comes over to him, looks at him in the mirror, and flinches. Then, she glances down at his crotch. She smiles. "Well. At least not all of you seems off today." She bends over him and tenderly gives his bulge a soft squeeze before looking up at him again. She cringes and hurriedly leaves the bathroom.

"What the hell was that about?" Max thinks to himself as he starts his usual beauty routines.

What happens next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)