More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

Mave comes with a visit

The day continued to be as lazy as it had begun, there was not enough serious work to really dive into it; for that reason Mave’s unexpected visit was a true serendipity. Whenever he came with a visit he only asked Mia if Casey had any guests. If the answer was negative he simply entered without knocking; the privilege of a lover.

Casey rose to meet him immediately and soon their lips were locked in a passionate kiss; this was more than just a welcoming muah. The woman wrapped her arms around Mave’s neck while he grabbed her buttocks with both palms; he moved one of them to her thigh when she wrapped her legs around his waist. Inside of their mouths their tongues danced enthusiastically. The kiss lasted until they both ran out of breath; both acted as if they had not seen each other for ages, their love was still young and their passion fierce.

When they eventually regained their breath Mave spoke:

“I hope I’m not interrupting you,” he winked.

“I’m glad you ARE interrupting. Work today is so boring that I need some serious interruption.”

“How serious?” with that question he sneaked his palms under her skirt and once again grabbed her buttocks.

“Seriously serious.”

“I believe I should be able to think of something,” two fingers of his one palm slid between Casey’s legs and into her panties; she moaned softly.

The pair kissed once again, equally passionately as the first time; Mave’s fingers carried on their activity. After the main kiss they continued to make out, at the same time slowly moving towards the desk; when they finally reached it Mave lifted Casey by her buttocks and sat her on the marble countertop. By that time her skirt had hiked up high enough to reveal nearly her entire panties.

Mave knelt down on the floor, took one of Casey’s feet into his hands and planted a soft kiss on her nylon clad flesh. He lifted his eyes to meet his lover’s gaze and then laid another kiss, this one few centimetres higher. The woman sat patiently on the desk, but the lust was already slowly building up in her eyes. The man licked the stocking covered skin constantly proceeding a few centimetres upwards and there laid another kiss, he slowly progressed from the foot to the calf. When he reached that part of the leg his lips continued the activity, but his palms began to gently caress the delicately toned muscles.

Mave gradually proceeded upwards Casey’s legs, she just closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of his caress. The man eventually reached the firm thigh, there was a lot of nylon covered soft flesh to lick and to kiss even before reaching the hold-ups line, he diligently caressed the thighs with both palms enjoying the touch of the firm toned muscles through the thin nylon fabric.

Mave eventually crossed the hold-ups line and kissed the bare skin of Casey’s thigh, he did not proceed higher though. When he got close to his lover’s crotch he stopped and shifted his attention to her other foot. Casey was hoping to skip to the next stage already, but she had enjoyed the attention she had received so far, so she went on with Mave’s teasing. The man repeated the entire process on the other leg equally diligently.

Eventually Mave reached his lover’s crotch, he laid a single kiss on the front of her panties and stood up. The pair shared another passionate kiss; Casey was already really horny, but at that point she was almost putty in Mave’s hands, she lustfully returned the kiss. After their lips parted Mave reached for his lover’s panties, she raised her hips to aid him. The man took the thong off and threw it to the other side of the room; then he once again dived between Casey’s legs, she spread them wide to give him a good access.

Mave abandoned the teasing and put his tongue to its full skill at his lover’s tender parts; soon the office was filled with Casey’s moans. After the leg worshipping she was already incredibly horny and now with the man’s superb cunnilingus she got completely lost in the sensation. Mave on the other hand was deep between her legs, so neither of them noticed the persistent knocking and thus Mia walked in on the just as Casey was reaching higher registers of her moans.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)