More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by adam17017 adam17017

Who do we follow next?

Matthew

Matthew, or Matt by his friends, lay in the bed he had until recently been sharing with his girlfriend Taylor. He sighed, as he glanced at the clock on her bed side table on the other side of the bed. No time for round two, he thought to himself. He got out of bed, gathered his clothes and walked naked to Taylor's bathroom connected to her room. He pushed open the door and saw the brunette toweling her hair off as she stepped out of the shower. He stood there admiring his girlfriend's tight athletic body, as she dried off. Years of cheer squad, had toned her body, and his eyes were drawn to her perky handfuls on her chest that defied gravity, and as she turned around for his viewing pleasure, her wonderful ass that years of squats had refined into a true thing of beauty.

"You don't have time to stare Matt, take your shower or we'll be late to pick up your brother." Taylor told him finally peaking at him with her electric blue eyes after toweling herself down. Matt did as she suggested, and washed her bodily fluids off of him from their sexual foray just half an hour before. Matt couldn't get enough of his girlfriend's body and the way she used it in bed. He knew he had lucked out, and did all he could to convey that to her in his every day actions. The two of them were madly in love. obvious to anyone who cared to look at the two of them as they walked around campus together.

It wasn't long before the two of them were dressed and out the door hurrying to Matt's car in order to pick up Alex on time. "My parents will be back tomorrow." Taylor stated as Matt pulled out of her large driveway. She lived in a huge home fit for one of the most powerful family's in town, and maybe even the state. On a normal day, when her parents were home and the help was around, the driveway was packed, and Matt would have to park halfway down the street just to come visit.

"How was their trip?" Matt asked. Her parents had visited the neighboring town and were considering moving at least some of their operations out of Three Rivers.

"You know them, they won't tell me much until the ink is dry, but as much as they were willing to share, it seems like it went well." She confided in him.

"Too many changes going on around here." Matt said wistfully as he drove with the window down allowing the wind to blow through his long blonde hair that he wore loose, but would need to tie up before getting on the court.

"There are some things that remain constant at least." Taylor said nudging Matt gently and looking at him with a kind smile which he reciprocated.

"You, Alex and Joey keep me grounded in this reality in which we live." Taylor, Alex, Matt and Joey had been a quartet long before hormones made things awkward. Growing up together in the same town and hanging out for your whole lives would make any group of friends close.

"I did hear from Joey by the way, I know you had asked me if she had contacted me recently." Taylor said.

"Well at least she's talking to you, she wouldn't even speak to me or Alex when we tried to call her." Matt replied.

"You know money is a touchy subject with her. My parents are well off, you and Alex got full scholarships, while she had to work double shifts during the summer to afford to come to the same college as the rest of us, as we had always dreamed." Taylor explained.

"I know that, but that can't be the only reason she broke off contact with her oldest friends." Matt said trying to get at the real cause of the rift.

"The reason her and Alex's relationship ended, we know already. They just drifted apart, it happens, but then she heard that as soon as they broke up someone got lucky in a strip club." She said with a pointed look at Matt.

"Hey look." He said defensively. "He was all mopey around the house, I needed to get him something to get his mind off of Joey, and look, if I posted some pictures of the club with some tasteful comments on Swoop, that's on me not Alex." Matt said. Swoop was a social media app that had been created by Taylor's parents, which allowed friends to create chat rooms to post their photos and status updates, as well as just as general profile updates for everyone to see.

"I would agree, except that Alex seemed to feature fairly heavily in the pictures you posted and commented about, and those comments seemed to imply the loss of his virginity. You can't tell me that the following school day you didn't see the way the girl's looked at him, as if he were a man now instead of the boy they had seen the Friday previous." Taylor said.

"So it _is _my fault." Matt sighed.

"Don't worry so much about it. Look Joey has moved on, and I told her your side of the story when we talked. She's going to have some words to say o you two, I'm sure, but she has a new boyfriend now, so taking care of the Jones' brothers has somehow become my fulltime job." She joked to her boyfriend.

"Do you know who it is? Her boyfriend?" Matt asked as he turned onto the street where he grew up.

"Cole." Taylor replied.

"As in captain of the basketball team, Cole?" Matt said pulling up along the curb where Alex waited.

"The very same." Taylor noted. Cole was someone who the group had known since grade school. He was a nice guy who made friends fast like Matt, whereas Alex struggled sometimes to get himself out of his bubble. He was a year older than the four friends, so they didn't have much opportunity hang out much outside of sports, where he was co captain with Matt until he graduated and Matt took over sole captain duties. Cole had always been nice to the brothers, which made Matt's job of keeping his brother out of trouble that much harder.

"Thanks for picking me up guys." Alex said from the backseat. "And don't worry, I know about Cole and Joey, I'm not going to do anything stupid."

"Well that's good to hear, you're taking it better than I would've to be honest." Taylor said as she noticed Matt let out a sigh of relief and loosen up noticeably with his brother's words.

"Apparently it's going around on Swoop, and I just got a text from Nicole who's good friends with Cole, so seems to be true." Alex explained. "Honestly, I'm glad she's moved on, and all I want is for her to be happy. Hopefully we can all go back to how we were before the whole strip club thing." Alex said as they pulled in to the college parking lot.

"You know, talking about moving on, when are you getting back out there?" Matt said looking back at Alex in the back seat of his Civic after he parked.

"I'm open, but I'm not going to rush into anything just for the sake of it bro." Alex said.

"Smart man." Taylor said ruffling his hair affectionately as they all got out of the car, the boys for basketball practice, and Taylor for cheer practice.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)