More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Warlord94 Warlord94

Who are you?

Matthew Gaul- Neutral Route

You are Matthew Gaul, a twenty-year-old high school dropout. You were never really a bad student, but you weren’t a good one either. You’d do what you want when you pleased. Honestly most of the time those things were harmless, you weren’t a dick, and you didn’t go out of your way to hurt people. But if someone got in your way and deserved it according to whatever slightly skewed morality you subscribe to...well they had a bad day.

But as of right now, that didn’t really matter. Your eyes scanned the forest around you, immediately on edge and confused. You fell asleep in your bed and woke up in the woods, and what the fuck was a Proleii, and that dream was weird as hell.

You stood up straight and glanced around again before noticing that your already strong, muscled body looked more chiseled and you felt like you had more strength behind each movement than you did before you came here. You smirked a bit as you open and close your hand, feeling the extra power behind even these little movements, this would be fun. Speaking of fun, you’re above average cock was suddenly much more above average than you remember, at least ten inches long now.

“I have no idea where I am, but I think I like it…” You thought aloud, deciding to pick to go either north, south, east or west. You seemed to have also gained a perfect sense of direction, very nice.

What Direction do you go?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)