More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lovestoblush lovestoblush

What is Miss Pippa's assignment for Matt?

Matt is going to strip in a clothing store changing room and wait...

Matt enters the store and looks nervously around. It's a WOMEN'S store! The racks are filled with lacy apparel, brightly-colored dresses...

The owner, a shapely blonde middle-aged woman, looks at him knowingly.

"Can I help you, sir?" she asks, smiling a secret smile.

"Well I- uh- I----"

"Did Miss Pippa send you here?"

Matt can't answer. Just lowers his eyes and blushes deep red.

"I see," her smile turns from playful to devilish. "Perhaps you'd like to wait in a changing room?"

The changing rooms are a series of closet-size booths right off the sales floor, each with only a small set of swinging cafe doors for privacy. Inside the middle one, Matt looks nervously around, realizing the door won't cover much at all! "Anyone who looks in will guess I-I'm.... Naked!" he gulps.

But he knows he must obey Miss Pippa, and besides, there's no one in here now but the two of them. Nervously, all thumbs, he removes his shirt. Shoes and socks. T-shirt. Then his pants. Everything folded and in a pile on the bench facing the mirrored back wall. Finally he forces himself to hook his thumbs in the waistband of his tight white briefs and pull them down! Careful not to stumble, he steps out of them and ads them to the pile.

That's when five ladies come in. And three college girls!

"I'll be right with you," The owner smiles at them. Then she steps half-into Matt's cubicle, and before he can react, she takes his clothes!

Matt watches in disbelief as she takes them to the sales counter. While the women shop, she casually pins price tags to all Matt's clothes, then puts them out on the sales floor! His shirt is hanging on a rack of blouses. His pants somewhere in a rack of ladies' slacks! His shoes on a shelf of footwear and his undies in a bin of women's athletic wear!

Even worse, Matt realizes his keys, wallet, cell phone, ID credit cards--they're all gone!

He huddles nude behind the tiny doors as women shop, pass near, eyeing clothes just outside the changing rooms. He hears a whisper. Something about bare legs.

Could it be? Do they know he is here?

They begin to smile. Giggles become louder. Whispers to each other and looks his way. They find excuses to pass back and forth right in front of his booth. Matt half-crouches, covering his pubes with one hand, the other arm across his chest like a modest maiden.

Then one woman "accidentally" pushes the door open. Looks inside and gives a helpless spurt of laughter!

"Oh! (hee-hee!) Sorry!"

She whispers to a friend. One of the college girls overhears. And soon every woman in the place is "accidentally" flicking the door open and getting an eyeful!

Matt look desperately around and his eyes land on...

What does Matt see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)