More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lovestoblush lovestoblush

What is Miss Pippa's assignment for Matt?

Matt is going to do her chores

"Excellent. We will be going to my house first. I have some chores for you." She starts driving. "Now normally I would probably have you come out naked, but seeing as its our first 'date' I am going to start out easy. I will only make you strip once we get to my place. Is that fair?"

Matt expected as much, but he still blushes and feels his penis grow. "Yes ma'am"

As they drive, Miss Pippa teases Matt a little. She brings up specific pictures he had sent, and how her friends loved them. Soon they were at her house. She put the car in park and turned to Matt. "You know what to do"

Matt is soon naked in the car, handing over all his things to Miss Pippa, who tosses them into the back. "You wont be needing those for a while," winking. She gets out of the car and motions for Matt to get out as well.

Matt gets out, using his hands to cover his exposed penis. Miss Pippa slowly walks up the walkway, taking her time, clearly she is trying to prolong Matt's nudity outside.

Matt is looking around, hoping no one sees. They reach the door and Miss Pippa unlocks it. She walks inside and allows Matt to follow.

She giggles "Well that was a good start. Are you ready to get some work done?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Good, now I have a list of things for you to do." She hands them the list. "You have two hours to complete the list. There will be a punishment if you take too long."

Matt reads the list. He must sweep and scrub the floor. Do the dishes. Fold her laundry. Dust. And Take out the trash.

"Oh, also, I will be taking some pictures, so make sure to try and smile"

Matt completes the chores as fast as he can. Of course, because he is going so fast, Miss Pippa makes him redo the floors, which she thinks he didn't do well enough the first time. "No Matt, you are so useless. Do these floors again. I wont allow you to half ass anything." She emphasizes the word ass with a quick swat to his butt.

Matt has to hold a bag of trash in each hand, so he has trouble covering up. He tries to use the bags as cover but he is still rather exposed. Somehow no one sees him.

Matt finishes the dare and looks to the clock

Did he finish in time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)