More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by echofallout echofallout

What are the details of the pool party?

Matt is going to arrive early

Katrina signaled to Ayako to come over to her. Ayako rose from her chair, and walked over to Katrina.

"Ayako, is everything ready for our early guest?"

Katrina knew she had she had struck pay dirt when she found Ayako. After 5 years of grooming, Ayako had become everything Katrina needed for a personal assistant. Professionally, there were no doubts about her skills – she could organize events on request, fill requests discreetly, and manage the hectic schedule, and so forth. Added to that was the fact that Ayako was a classic Japanese beauty – long black hair, thin almond shaped eyes, and nice sized breasts, and Katrina made sure that Ayako would be by her side for the rest of her life.

“Yes Ms. Katrina. As you requested, Mr. Weiss’ invitation gave start time as 1.5 hours before everyone else’s invite. Also, it neglected any mention of this being a pool party.”

“Good. I know the suits I ordered arrived. I assume you put them in the dresser in the guest room?”

“Yes miss. Refreshments are downstairs in the kitchen, in all of the appropriate places. I should mention that when Mr. Weiss asked about what sort of dress, I told him that he should come as business casual, but that given the summer months, lighter colors would be advisable.”

“Ayako, as always, you are a treasure. If we had more time, I’d reward you at a personal level, but we’ll have to save that. That said, I do expect you to help out during the private party, but I suspect you will enjoy that”

Ayako smile grew into a grin.

“Oh, yes Ms. Katrina”

Just then the buzzer rang, signaling that someone was waiting at the entrance to Katrina’s condo

“That, I suspect, is our young Mr. Weiss”

Is it Matt Weiss?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)