More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vukoviumirusami Vukoviumirusami

Who is today's contestant?

Matt Short

That old geezer Paul Kenny is calling my name. Oh good, how I despise him! He is the kind of guy that will treat you like shit off-camera and the treat like you were his best friend on the show.

I have to enter the TV set, but first of all, let me introduce myself:

My name is Matt Short (yes, you can make the joke but I will talk about that later). I am 28 years old. I am quite tall, 6'2" and quite fit, even if a have grown a little belly lately. I do not consider myself specially handsome but I am quite good looking, soft features, blue eyes, light brown hair. I had grown myself a beard lately and I think it works quite well on me.

So, you may wonder what I am doing in this show. Truth is that I need the money badly. I was fired last year and I was not able to find a job yet. To make things worse I am behind with my mortgage payments so I may lose the small apartment I had bought.

I tried to participate in other shows but they had loads of potential contestants. However, very few guys want to participate in "dud or stud". There are loads of potential female contestants but very few guys.

I am bi but I am single at the moment. Also, I did not describe my manhood but, let's just say that my surname is quite fitting even if I did not qualify for being one of the small guys in the show. Yes, I did also the casting to be one of the men you have to guess, as the payment was good, but they told me that I am slightly bigger than the dicks they needed. I will speak more about my dick when I loose and have to face the punishment, if I do.

Now, I have to enter the stage. Paul greets me like if he was my father and we engage in some unsubstantial small talk.

It's time to start the game

Let's meet our first man

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)