More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What's next?

Masturbation for Cash

You read the listing you posted and feel like it was written by someone else:

“28 year old white girl likes to masturbate while men watch. I enjoy watching men jerk off their big cocks while they stare at me rubbing my clit and pulling my nipples. I have big, C cup, natural tits, a firm ass and a juicy pussy. Meet my price and I will cum for you.”

Your face reddens as you read the listing, but at the same time you can feel the stirrings of lust in your body. You realize that this listing must have come from some deep fantasy that you have, that you have never explored. You have been without a boyfriend for the past year, so you masturbate frequently using various toys and your fingers. The thought of someone watching you do it sounds pretty exciting.

Reading further into the site you realize that you can perform via a web camera, or the much more lucrative face to face. You are not sure you are ready to let some stranger fuck you for money, but maybe you could do it via your web camera.

You post an offer on the site: You profile shows with a 10:00PM masturbation show you confirm that you will orgasm for anyone willing to pay 500 tokens. You add an enticing picture of your pussy, spread open wide, with your clit and wetness clearly visible. You figure any male voyeurs will enjoy a preview.

Do you get any viewers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)