More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by xande1092 xande1092

How does Ashley respond?

Masturbates

Ashley was still horny from last night and that image just made it worse. She had to have an orgasm. She quickly moved to her bedroom and went in her sex toy bin and grabbed her favorite dildo. She grabbed some lube and jumped on the bed.

She lubed up her ass and then the dildo and proceeds to ram it in her ass. She moaned loudly and quickly started working the entire length of dildo in her ass. Once all the way in she proceeds to fuck her ass hard and fast. After a few moment she can feel her orgasm mounting. Ashley quickly grabs another dildo from her table and jams it into her pussy.

“Oh fuck! I’m cumming!” She yells out. As her orgasm hits her she is looking at the picture Caitlin sent her, she is imagining that cock fucking her ass right now!

Exhausted, Ashley let’s go of the dildos and they fall out of her holes with a pop sounds. They are both full of her juices and lay against the very holes they just vacated.

Ashley laid there for a little bit and enjoyed the after effects of her orgasm.

She grabbed her phone and decided to save the picture Caitlin sent her. She would use it again later. She messaged Caitlin back saying

“Your so lucky, I wish that cock was balls deep in my ass!”

After she hit send, she went and started a bath, she loved relaxing in the tub. After the tub was full, Ashley eagerly climbed on in and laid back. The water felt so good on her skin and her swollen holes.

She heard her phone vibrate and grabbed it to look. It was Caitlin,

“You know with your sexy ass and body, any guy would fuck you in a heartbeat. You could have all the dick you wanted.”

Ashley thought to herself, any dick I wanted? I have a few guys in mind. Her hand drifted towards her pussy and she thought of who she wanted to fuck.

Who is Ashley thinking of?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)