More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PHoseFan PHoseFan

Lead Keri into her exploration of pantyhose.

Masturbate with pantyhose on

You've been working so hard the last week that you haven't had a chance to let the energy flow. You're about to pick up the phone to call Drew for some help, but then remember that he is out of town for the next few days on business. You could try calling Nancy, as she always provides you with some good sex. You've known her for about a year ever since that drunken New Year's Eve party. Never having tried it before, the didn't seem to impede the screaming suggestions of all the guys at the party to go ahead with it. Both of you have remained friends, with many benefits.

Looking at the clock, you decide not to call tonight, and opt for a night alone instead. Heading to your bedroom, you are about to grab a book when you decide that you might as well have some fun. Still in your business clothes, you are wearing a grey skirt with matching blazer, and a white blouse. Black pantyhose and a pair of black 3" heels finish your outfit. You head to your computer in the corner of your bedroom and turn it on. You click on the Internet Explorer icon and call up your favorites list. You found a site last week that looked really interesting. It just seemed to be a site with tons of links to girls in pantyhose. As the site comes up. You see a picture of a girl in a red and black corset and stockings and click on it.

As the site comes up, you remove your blazer and toss it over to your bed. A bunch of pictures come up with a redhead sitting on a bed with a red and black lace corset, pink elbow gloves, black stocks and black heels. Looking through the pictures, you can feel a difference between your legs.

What does Keri do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)