More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PHoseFan PHoseFan

What does Keri do next?

Wetting up for the movie

After looking at a few various sets of photos, all of women in pantyhose and stockings, you feel your own pleasure mounting. Then, you suddenly remember the movie you found last night. You had downloaded it before you put on your nylons and went to bed.

That's another aspect of your life altogether. Bedtime has always been an experience on its own. Most people slept in pajamas of some more, or naked in some form. You purchased a few bodystockings and prefer to sleep in them. The nylon stretches and conforms to your body, providing natural sensations as you move around under the covers. The full body experience of nylon has led to plenty of masturbation sessions WHILE you were dreaming. You'd wake up after a pleasureable dream with your hand between your legs, feeling the wetness of a fresh orgasm.

Last night you didn't have that happen, as you were pretty tired and all you could think about was the meeting you had the next day....today. But that movie. The quick description described a girl coming home to find her roommate going through all her clothes, and trying them on, leading to a very sexual form of pantyhose punishment. The picture showed two women dressed ENTIRELY in pantyhose, from head to toe, with various pieces of lingerie on over the hose. You check the folder where you saved it, and find that it did get completely downloaded. You take off your blazer and toss it on the floor, then lean back in your chair and start the movie.

Do you watch the movie, or are you interrupted by something?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)