More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by heavyhead103 heavyhead103

Only one thing to do

Masturbate while thinking about mom

You take the bar of soap and get your hand full of suds before moving it down to grasp your erect penis. Due to the small size, you've never been able to masturbate like you've seen other men do in porno. Instead of stroking up and down, you simply hold your penis in the palm of your hand. Then, with your index finger and thumb, you begin rubbing your sensitive cock head while squeezing the shaft. You imagine your mother's large breast are wrapped around your penis. Her nipples pushed firmly against you in her attempt to get your little willy in between her massive boobs. Her lips curled in a smile as she looks down to where she thinks your dick is between her breast, your size making it hard for her to tell. You want so desperately for her to take your cock in her mouth, swirl her tongue around it before letting it out and telling you how much she loves it. Your hips start to move in a back and forth motion as you imagine her tits fondling your dick.

It doesn't take long for you to reach orgasm. The stimulation of your slippery fingers on your tip and the fantasy of your mom's breast engulfing your cock brings you to climax in just over five seconds. About a quarter size pool of cum drips from the tip of your penis into the palm of your other hand. You look down at your rapidly shrinking member as an unpleasant thought crosses your mind.

"Mom would be so disappointed." Not about the fantasy you just had with her giving you a tit job. No, you mean about the speed at which you just came. Four seconds is disappointing time, but you've never had to focus on someone else's pleasure before. You always came as quickly as you could. Maybe if you tried you could last longer, but until you loose your virginity you see no reason to put in the extra effort.

You rinse your cum from your hand and finish showering soon after. Once dressed, you head down stairs to have breakfast.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)