More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MyWetPussy MyWetPussy

What do I do?

Masturbate!

As I look into the mirror, I start slowly massaging my pussy through the material of my panties. It's not long before I ditch the top and the panties.

I sit down in front of the mirror and spread my legs. With my left hand I squeeze my left tit and play with my nipple, as the fingers of my right hand toy with my cunt.

Masturbating is the best way to start any day. I like watching myself in the mirror, as I play with my pussy.

I lick two od my fingers and slip them inside myself. It hurts for just a split second, before I am overwhelmed with pleasure. I throw my head back, as I start to pump my fingers in and out of my already wet pussy. It feels so good. For a moment I consider getting up to grab a dildo from a drawer in my nightstand, but eventually decide against it. I don't want to stop pleasuring myself.

It takes me several minutes to bring myself to orgasm. My own juices cover my hand, as I moan loudly. I don't need to worry, my parents are almost certainly already gone.

I pull my fingers out of my pussy and lay back on the floor to rest for a moment. After a minute I get up and gather my clothes.

What do I do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)