More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheShyGuy TheShyGuy

What is hidden beneath the enormous globes of Amber’s Ass?

Massive Cum-Factories and 15 Inches of Cock (Cooperation Route)

With a loud gasp, I recoiled from the entangled lovers, too scared by the snaky protuberance inside my girlfriend’s belly, this … thing stretching all the way up to her big boobs, their size enlarged compared to last week when I fucked her, almost as massive as the exposed, heaving jugs of my Mother.

Still baffled by the object which penetrated Amber further than anything should be humanly possible, I felt something wet grip my hand and rip me towards the rough animalistic fuckers.

Another blink later, I found my palm pressed against the rock-hard monolith which I could only assume was an XXXL dildo, its fake veins palpable through the taut belly skin. Another oddity was the powerful warmth which radiated off of it, heating both my lustful Amber, her tongue lolling out like a panting dog, as well as my hand which had already been sweaty due to the traumatizing images, the weirdness and immorality of their sinful act forgotten after witnessing this truly massive thing wedged into Amber’s snatch.

With teary eyes, I looked at her, disgusted by the open shamelessness. She on the other hand only replied, pants in-between her brief answer: “Don’t fucking stare at me like a puppy. Get behind and help your divine Mom.” A prolonged moan escaped her full red lips as she closed her eyes in bliss, opening them several seconds later to focus on me.

Her eyes were commanding yet also strangely empty, as if intelligence and reason had been vacant for a long time. But during all this ruination of my mind … Mom smirked at both of us, a sadistic pleasure inside her eyes, the power she possessed and displayed filling her with more joy than I ever could.

How do I respond to Amber's demand?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)