More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dominosaur Dominosaur

The all important question...How big is it?

Massive. Easily the biggest in the kingdom.

Your cock does not hang down to your knees, your knees extend to the earth to keep your cock from touching the ground. A treasure so holy as this must be protected, respected, and served. It is your pride and joy, the proof of your superiority of everyone in Olaria. They follow you as a King, but they should worship your cock as Divine.

Okay, that might be a bit much, but it is huge, and you're rightfully proud of it. Your father was a bit of a pervert and would frequently show off his 14 inch cock to guests and staff (which was of course in no way damaging to your own psyche) while cajoling them to see what made him worthy to be King. And you know, after sharing a few normal, father son baths, that by the time you were old enough to notice, you were giving him a run for his money. You passed him before you became an adult, and then kept growing. It's finally slowed down (as a child you worried it might become bigger than you one day) but it's still hard to politely conceal. As you heroically struggle to stuff it down your pantleg, part of you understands why your father might have let it hang loose as he did...

For all of your pride, there is one slight problem with being so endowed. You only have so much blood. The hornier you get, the bigger your dick gets, the dumber you get, as your brain is deemed secondary to your third leg. This has previously been a minor nuisance, as your tutors had to be as homely as possible lest you lose all cognitive function but now that you are King, you must be vigilant. For all the power you wield should not fall because you were too horny to think of your country first. The world is not so merciful, so I must ask...

What temptation do you face?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)