More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SophEmber SophEmber

What's next?

Mass Effect: Jane Shepard

This mission went balls-up the moment they hit dirt. Newest team member Jennie got killed by a Geth, the robotic race that should have been behind the Perseus Veil. Then it turned out the garrison was almost wiped out because they were scattered about when the attack hit, rendering half of their defense arsenal useless while the other half were getting shredded by Geth heavy platforms equipped with hardware beyond Citadel tech. And then Nihlus went radio silent investigating the giant dreadnought that landed near the colony. But Shepard wasn't the kind of human to think those were impossible odds to fight. Rather, it was just how Jane liked it.

Letting fear subside into cool rational thought, Shepard gave the latest horde of robots who tried to fuck her over a burst from her Avenger rifle. Her shots dissecting the construct into metallic flakes.

After turning the last flashlight, a nickname for Geth, into scrap metal, Shepard turned to check that the goal of this whole clusterfuck. An intact Prothean Beacon, the prize of this whole endeavor and what the Geth were probably after.

"Ashley! Kaiden! You okay?" Shepard called out to her squad, finishing up on their side of the loading docks. Ashley was their newest, though unofficial, squad member. She introduced herself as B-1 rank Gunnery Sergeant. Something struck Jane as odd about that. B ranks were rarely permitted officer ranks. Even Non-commissioned ones.

"We're fine!” Ashley called out from her position behind some crates. "Is that it?"

"I think so." Shepard said as she shouldered her weapon and stepped towards the beacon. A flat, angular obelisk of Prothean origin. Intact and holding who knows what kind of secrets of their past and technology.

As Shepard came close, the beacon began to thrum with power. Before she could react, the energy of the beacon lashed out at her, raising her into the air.

"Shepard!" Kaiden yelled, attempting to leap to the rescue before Ashley grabbed her around the waist for her own safety. They both watched helplessly as Shepard screamed in mixed pleasure and pain as the beacon worked its power over her body and mind. Implanting images and sensations in her mind, while altering her body......in preparation for what is to come.

Suddenly her armor felt tight and constricting, like she was about to burst right out of it. Hitting the emergency release on her armor seals, Ashley and Kaiden got a full view of Shepard's breasts and cock growing right before their eyes. Unable to move, they could only watch as Shepard grew and grew....

Ashley and Kaiden starred as Shepard absorbed whatever the Beacon was putting out. Her cock, instantly erect grew to full size and beyond. They heard the unmistakable sound of bones cracking, yet Shepard nether crumpled nor responded as her entire body looked to swell to amazonian sizes.

Ashley felt her own cock stand straight and tall, pressing painfully against her armor as her new Commander's bust soon rivaled that of the largest human. Unable to move, her cock let out a steady stream of precum that coated the area before her.

Kaiden, much like Ashley, couldn't move an inch. Yet the emergency release on her suit worked and her cock sprung forward in orgasmic glory; cumming all the spunk in her bloated balls in proclamation of what the commander had become.

Jane fell to the ground, not a far distance really concerning her new 12 foot height. Layer and layer of thickly corded muscle stood out on her frame, it was overwhelming but not overly done. Her breasts would fill her lap and then some. Each one capped with an oversized nipple that could be fucked in it's own right. Yet, that was not why Ashley and Kaiden had both fallen to their knees.

Shepard's cock was nothing short of godly. It gently curved way above the commander's head. The tip gleamed as precum dripped out like a fountain, steadily supplied but testicles that hung down past her knees. If it wasn't for her great strength, there was no doubt they'd drag on the ground.

Jane cried out in pleasure once, then twice. Her balls vibrated, causing the ground to shake as her cock grew to even larger heights. Then she came.

The earth beneath them rumbled as her cock erupted. Gallons of sperm, more than a futa could put out in a lifetime shot out of her oversized cum cannon. Ashley and Kaiden came as well, their cocks showing devotion to this goddess before them. For over a minute Jane kept cumming, her cock refusing to let up as it drenched the entire docking port in its' sweet cargo. Finally she was spent and collapsed onto the ground.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)