More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jjensen0612 jjensen0612

What's next?

Mary the spokeswoman age 28 (SR20)

The last 6 month had been hell on earth for Mary Stevenson. Mary used to be a good civil rights lawyer and when the Social Ranking laws was introduced, Mary was a hardcore opponent, she even became the spokeswoman to have the laws dropped. However Mary had not realized how hard the government would crack down on anybody trying to go up against the Social Ranking laws.

Mary was arrested and put through a mock trial, where she was accused of trying to bring down the government. When she was found guilty, she feared that she would be executed, but they came up with a punishment worse than .

Mary was forcebly chipped and got a SR of only 20, this was a SR lower than most hardened criminals and even lower than most Hobos. A SR of 20 also meant that she was required by law to show up at the local police station the first Sunday of the month, for a meeting with a parole officer to talk about how she can improve her value to society.

Before Mary had started her fight against the Social Ranking laws she had been a rising star at the lawfirm Beck & Sons. She was intelligent, hard working and she looked like a Mila Kunis clone. She was 165 cm tall, with black hair, a slim waist and medium sized pointy tits. She was every mans wet dream.

Ever since her sentencing Mary's life had been a constant nightmare. The first to her was the judge. Right after the sentencing the judge took her to his chamber and simply stripped her naked. Then he bend her over his desk and took her from behind. Mary tried to resist, but she was no match for the judge. As the judge was fucking Mary from behind he told her that she better get use to having a strangers cock inside her, because with her low SR, 98% of all people could do anything they wanted to her and he was sure that with her looks everybody would want a piece of her tight cunt. Mary felt so used and dirty as the judge shot his sperm deep inside her pussy. He pulled her off his desk and told her to go home.

Mary left the courthouse to find a bus that could take her home. As she walked towards the bus she could feel the judges cum leaking out of her pussy and running down her thighs. The young woman had never felt so dirty and vulnarble in her life, as she entered the bus she felt like everybody was looking at her. From the reaction of some of the other passengers there was no doubt, that they had just checked her SR status. The bus was quite full but she managed to find a seat next to an older lady. However that didn't last long because as the bus started filling up a woman came and said that she wanted the seat, so Mary had to offer the seat to the other woman. Mary now had to stand and this made her an easy prey for the people around her. She felt hands grabbing her tits and her ass. Her first thought was to shout at them to leave her alone, but she did not want the attention that this would bring, so she just stood there and suffered in silence.

Then she felt somebody grab her by the arm, she turned to see who it was. She didn't recognize the person standing behind her. He was in his late 50's, short, bald and had a belly. He was not fat, but it was obvious that he was not working out on a regular basis. He looked at Mary and said "We are getting off at the next stop." Mary looked at him "But it is not my stop", he simply answered "It is now", then he dragged her towards the exit of the bus. The guy was very determined when he dragged Mary towards an abandoned building, it was like he was in a hurry. As they entered the building he simply said "Strip". When Mary didn't react fast enough, he got mad and started slapping her face. Mary quickly took off her shoes and her dress, then she undid her bra and that left her nude in front of the stranger, because the judge had kept her panties. The stranger looked at her "I can not believe my luck, finding such a beauty with such a low SR, it is like winning the lottery.......... Since I was convicted of multible rapes before the new laws was introduced my SR was lowered to 25 and I have been the object of the most cruel humiliations ever since, but now I have this beauty at my mercy...... I can see from your thights that I am not your first today, but with a low SR you learn not to be picky." The stranger looked at Mary "Use your dress to clean up that mess and then get down on your knees and suck my cock." Mary could not believe what she was hearing. This convicted was actually having a higher SR than her and he wanted her to suck his cock. There was no way she was going to suck the cock of a . Mary grabbed her dress and then she ran for the exit. But the stranger was ready for this and he quickly grabbed Mary's ponytail and yanked her head back so that Mary fell on the concrete floor. "So you think you are to good to suck my cock" the stranger said as he undid his belt "I think I need to teach you a lesson." Then the belt came crashing down on Mary's backside and her ass. The stranger kept hitting her until his arm got tired. Mary had curled into a ball and was sobbing hysterically. "I hope you learned your lesson..... Now, get my cock out and start sucking it." Mary undid the rapists pants and took out his cock, she could not believe that she was about to suck the cock of a convicted . She took the already hard cock into her mouth and the thought of what she was doing made her gag. The did not care about her feelings and started fucking her mouth fast and hard like it was a pussy. Before the stranger finished with Mary, she had taken his disgusting cock in all three holes and she really felt used. Before he left, he looked at Mary and said "You see how this new system is preventing crime.... in the old days this would have been and I would have to fear getting caught. Now this is just me wanking off, but using your body to do it...... and I love it" Then he smiled and left.

Mary scrambled to her feet and put on her dress, then she walked the rest of the way to her appartment.

As she arrived at her appartment she saw that the lock on her front door had been removed and there was a note on the door saying. By request from the court all your locks have been removed, as no persons with a SR under 30 is allowed any privacy. Mary was not even surprised anymore so she just walked to her bathroom to take a shower. She took a long hot shower trying to was away all the bad memories of the day.

As she walked out of the bathroom she got a shock that almost made her drop the towel that was covering her naked body. In the middle of her livingroom she saw her neighbor sitting and waiting for her. Mary never really liked her neighbor, he was ok looking and in his early 30´s, but they often had arguments about him playing loud music. "Hi Mary so good to have you back..... I saw the notice on your door and thought I better go say hi." Mary blushed, it was strange having her neighbor sitting in her livingroom while she was just wearing a towel. "Why don't you drop the towel and show me what you are hiding there" Mary dropped the towel blushing even more. "WOW you really do look hot." Jack said looking at the sexy woman in front of him. "I have never seen you with a boyfriend.... is that because you have been playing hard to get or because you are a lesbian?" Mary didn't know where this was going "I have been occupied with work, so I havn't had time for a boyfriend" Mary answered "That is not what I asked..... I asked if you are a tease or a lesbian" Mary looked at the floor "I am a tease" Jack looked at her "Ok, so we have established that you are a tease, who likes cocks..... How do you get off, when you don't have a man to satisfy you? Do you own a dildo?" Mary was now beet red in her face as she nodded her head "I can't hear you" Jack said. "Yes, I own a dildo" Mary answered "OK, go get all your toys and bring them back here". Mary went to her bedroom and came back with all her sextoys. She owned a dildo, a Magic wand and some anal beads. "I knew you were a slut" Jack said "Now get on the coffeetable and put on a show for me, I want you to use all your toys and tell me about your day" with shaky legs Mary crawled on top of her coffeetable and started putting on a show for her neighbor. She used all her toys and told him about the judge and the . It did not take long before Jack had his cock out in the open and was stroking it as he watched the show in front of him. When Jack was ready to cum, he simply stood up and shot his cum into the face of the darkhaired beauty lying naked at the coffeetable. Then he put his cock back in his pants and said "I am hosting a poker event next Friday. I expect you to be there as the hostess and the prize. See you next Friday. Then he left the room and Mary went to take another shower.

As Mary stood in the shower for the second time this day washing away semen from random guys that just wanted to use her, she realized that she had become a prostitute, No not even a prostitute, because prostitutes get paid for their services, she was just an object that 98% of all people could use as they saw fit. Then she broke down crying.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)