More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gothamalleyviper gothamalleyviper

what do you see?

Mary Lumus, Halloween 2023

Mary looked in the mirror. She grabbed the brush and started to brush her blonde bob cut hair and smiled. Sure the divorce hadn’t gone to plan, but she was free from that cheating dog, wasn’t saddled down with kids, and her sister-in-law had taken her in without question. Jackie Boy really pissed her off with all his bullshit too. She wasn’t bad looking, sure she had put on a few pounds from the stress eating during the divorce, but that was OK, she had a solid job, a roof over her head and a restraining order on the bastard. Mary went back across the hall and changed into her work cloths. The one real down side, was she didn’t have a master Bathroom, she had a bathroom to herself, but not a master bathroom. Marry dressed and looked at her self in the mirror before stepping into her heels. She noticed the height measurement chart on the side of the mirror. She was only five’ two in her pantyhose. Stepping into her heels, she went up to five’ five. Mary went down stair and filled her travel mug with a cup of coffee.

“Hey, you are early,” Gale said as she came in the kitchen.

“Wanted to get in early, get done and get out of there,” Mary said.

“Oh, got plans?” Gale asked.

“Yeah, come home, watch a move and ignore any trick or treaters that come down the cul-de-sac,” Mary giggled, “I just don’t want to be wasting my night at work with the creepos looking for a newly single woman.”

“Fair enough,” Gale said.

*

Mary walked to her car just outside. She heard her neighbor swear. Mary looked over and saw a pink ball rolling down the inclined sidewalk from the driveway next to her house. Mary reached down and picked it up. It was a plastic skull in a pink motorcycle helmet. Mary touched skull and felt a slight static shock. The black haired woman came rushing over.

“Thank you. Sally tried to get away from me!” the woman smiled.

“Sally? Mary asked.

“I picked her up at a thrift shop in town and forgot about her in the trunk of my car,” the woman shrugged, "I'm Lizzy by the way." The woman added, offering her hand.

"Mary." She said, shaking the woman's hand.

“Well, anyway, I'm going to be running a movie night tonight, you are more than welcome to come over. We don’t normally get trick-or-treaters out here.”

“Oh?” Mary asked, “Why is that?”

“Well, it is just the five houses,” the woman said pointing towards the start of the cul-de-sac, “The Petersons were an old couple that passed away last fall, and the new lady only just moved in. That brown one were the Warrens, they just moved to Florida and their daughter took over. Your place and Michelle’s house were held by flippers so they were empty for a few years.”

“And then there's your place, Lizzy.” Mary noted.

“Yep, helps the previous owner was a crazy old hermit that hated trick-or-treaters,” Lizzy smiled.

“Well, you and Sally have a good day and night,” Mary smiled handed over the plastic skull in the round motorcycle helmet, “I have to get to work.

“Have a good day!”

Mary watched for a second as Lizzy turned and walked back up the sloped sidewalk to her house. Some how it was different, Lizzy seemed a few inches taller, her waist narrower and her hips and bust more of an hourglass, despite the frumpy sweater and ankle skirt she wore to conceal her body. And there was more of a sway in her steps. Mary found herself enjoying watching the woman’s figure as she walked away, but she shook her head and went to her car. She couldn’t be late.

*

“Ms Lumus! My office!” Carl, the department manager, called.

Mary got up and made her way to the side office.

“Close the door behind you,” Carl said as he stood behind his desk.

Mary did so and stood standing as she waited for her boss to speak.

“What’s going on? Carl asked, “You have been distracted all morning.”

Mary was unsure how to respond, for the last few hours she found herself distracted by the thought and sight of pretty much every woman around her. She had never experienced anything like it before. The closest was when she was first hitting puberty and she told herself she had a crush on every cute boy she met. That was defiantly not what she should say to her boss, so she simply shrugged.

“I guess it's just an off day. I can’t concentrate today,” Mary muttered.

“Well don’t bother getting up at lunch time,” Carl said.

Mary had a look of surprise but kept from dropping her jaw. “Yes sir,” Mary said after a long pause.

“Don’t look at me like that. I'm going to have everyone work through lunch and slip out when everyone else comes back in, so you all get the afternoon off,” Carl said. That made Mary smile. “Look, just get your work done, so you are ready when I release everyone, and don’t mention this until I make then announcement,” Carl said.

“Yes sir!” Mary mock saluted.

“Get out of here!”

*

Mary made her way into the house, she was giddy. Mary wanted to hang out with Lizzy and Gale tonight. She wanted to dress up in something sexy too. Images of girls in tight leather outfits on motorcycles occupied her thoughts as she drove home.

“I’m home!” Mary called as she came in.

“I’m in the kitchen,” Gale shouted.

Gale worked from home, so it was expected for her to be home, but not in the kitchen. Mary went to the kitchen and stopped at the sight of her sister-in-law. Gale was bent over, looking in the fridge and her perfect peach bottom was on display in a pair of tight leather leggings.

Can Mary control herself?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)