More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Arknessa Arknessa

Who are you?

Mary, age 24

Your name is Mary Fische, and you have the unpleasant honor of unknowingly being part of this experiement. Your hands covering your poor sore pussy lips as you cradle the pain away while on the floor in a fetal position.

You are an average sized girl, 5'6" in height and with C cup breasts. Your complexion is fairly pale and you have auburn coloured hair and brown eyes. Your pussy is fairly puffy naturally and your ass is about the same in size and soft thickness as your breasts. You may not have that hourglass figure models have but its close enough and still attractive.

"Ugh...F-fuck my pussy..." You groan in pain as you lay on your back with your legs bent and spread in a V shape. Both hands rubbing and squeezing your sore lips. Honestly, you don't know how you feel about this day, will you revel in the degenerate masochistic fantasies and allow yourself to experience what the world will dish out to your body? Or will your try your best to stay cautious of your surroundings as to not get hit somewhere bad or get penetrated suddenly or something.

How do you feel about this "curse"?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)