More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by youngstar5678 youngstar5678

Who is the first constestant?

Mary, a 27 Year old trying to save her husband

The studio audience cheered as Jack walked onto the stage.

"Welcome back everyone to Bimbo or Billionaire. The game show where our lovely ladies compete for the chance to become a billionaire, but with a stronger chance of them becoming a bimbo" said Jack. Everyone cheered for him.

"Now, I'd like to welcome our contestant to the stage. MARY DAVIS" he said. In a flash, a short woman with short brown hair and small curves appeared on stage.

"Tell me Mary, what brings you to my show" asked Jack.

"I'm really for money. My husband got into a car accident and he's in a coma. There's a surgery that might save him, but it's extremely expensive. I've tried everything, but I couldn't get enough money. So now I'm here" she said. The audance was silent for a second before erupting into cheers.

"Well, it seems like they love you. Now, would you kindly pick a box" said Jack.

"Ok, 4" she said. Crissy opened box 4 to reveal a dice.

"Would you look at that. That's either really good or really bad. Let's look at the options.

1: Double Down: Instead of getting one punishment, Mary will get the top two choices.

2: Long Run: Mary will be unable to leave until she gets all of either the award or punishment cases.

3: Extra Extra: All awards will be doubled and 3 extra punishment cases will be added.

4: The More The Marrier: Mary's best friend will join the game.

What will the audience choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)