More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Derek Metaltron Derek Metaltron

You choose...

Marvelsworld (Marvel/MCU)

All the options your guide has mentioned thus far are definitely exciting but you have always been a fan of the Marvel comics and movies and you cannot pass up a chance to experience life alongside super heroes and villains for yourself. “Can you introduce me to Marvelsworld?”

“Of course! I should have pegged you for the comic fan type, and it certainly has a nice selection of characters for you to interact with...” The guide winks before continuing.

“Marvelsworld visitors tend to commence their adventures in our incredible recreation of their New York City, a living breathing metropolis of adventure and danger. Most guests don’t even see the need to leave it for their first trip, and you won’t have any chance of boredom whilst you are there! Avengers Tower, the Baxter Building, the Daily Bugle or Xavier’s Mansion... explore as you see fit. You can follow numerous levels of narrative with any characters from those with powers to their supporting cast, from single issue style storylines to full blown summer events with dozens or even hundreds of fellow guests and hosts. We tend to run one of those about once a week for a more thrilling experience, but you can enjoy plenty of situations in between. If at any point you find the desire for something different we also have more unique experiences and narratives in our side destinations. Asgard, Wakanda, Knowhere, Xandar... we can even arrange trips to past times and alternate universes if you fancy meeting Peggy Carter or Spider-Man 2099. Nothing is impossible.”

The tour guide directs you into an adjacent room. “So if you are interested, we will need to sort out your ‘origin story’. You have the option of course of being a civilian without powers of your own, some people like the rescue fantasy. But we can also set you up with technology to give you the appearance of powers, and decide your type and alliances. Cosmic rays, mutant gifts, terrigan mists, radioactivity... all your choice.” You already feel a little overwhelmed with the possibilities but after a while you have some ideas about what you want for yourself in Marvelsworld...

Who will you be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)